Only You

Pairings: Frankenstein x Fem!Reader
Warnings: Vague(?) mentions of self harm, sacrifices to the fake god from Rai's Adventures

Y/N got out of her bed, walking towards the mirror. She raised her head, running her finger run over the scar on her neck. It had considerably faded away.
Not only was she suffering from insomnia, but the occasional explosions made her even more restless.

Putting over a shawl over her shoulders, she clenched it over her white shirt. Leaving the room in search of the kitchen. It had been around about two months since she had been in Lukedonia. She was starting to get used to the large empty halls of the mansion. She sighed, realizing she took a wrong turn.

Turning back, she found a silhouette. She snuck against the wall, peeking her head in the direction of the silhouette. A blond intruder. Her eyes travelled away from the intruder. Raizel had been in front of the blond man.

Calm, Y/N decides to let Raizel take care of the intruder. She made her way towards the kitchen. Glancing up, she reaches her hand out to the cabinet. With much struggling, her fingers wrap around a jar. Taking out a teacup from one of the drawers, Y/N prepares herself a cup of Chamomile tea.

Setting down the teapot and an extra cup, Y/N made her way towards the room where the raven-haired spent most of his time. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Y/N lifted her gaze from the tray in her hands. Two nobles. If she hadn't been mistaken, they were Clan Leaders. They went by the names Ragar Kertia and Gejutel Landegre. She bowed at them, earning a nod from both of them before they passed her.

Y/N knocked on the door, opening the door softly. Her eyes went to the blond who stood there. Her gaze then shifted to Raizel. Confused on what to say first, Y/N placed down the tray on the tea table.

"Sir Raizel," she called as poured the tea into a cup. He nodded, walking towards the sofa, joining her. Raizel noticed her glance towards him and then towards the blond man who awkwardly stood in the middle of the room.
"Y/N," he said, accepting the cup she handed him. "He will be living here."
Her eyes flew towards the blond intruder. He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N's eyes travelled down to his shirt which was getting soaked in red.

All she wanted was some Chamomile Tea.

Exhaling softly, Y/N got up, motioning for the blond to follow her. She brought him to one of the empty rooms closest to them. She raised a finger towards the chest of drawers.
"First drawer has medications."
"Thank you," he said, walking into the room. She nodded, walking back to have her tea. It was still warm, good thing for her.

"Is he a butler?" Y/N asked after she placed the empty cups back on the tray. Her eyes watched as Raizel nodded, his eyes gazing outside the window.
Her confusion remained, but she decided not to push for answers. She excused herself, walking back into the kitchen. The cups in the tray nearly fell when Y/N flinched at the sight of the unknown butler in the kitchen.

The rattling of the cups got his attention, much to her dislike. She made her way towards him, silently washing the cups.

"Are you related to him?" He asked as Y/N wiped the cups dry, giving one glance at the male before shaking her head.
"You..." Y/N felt his eyes bore into her body, "are human."
She nodded, "I came here a few months ago." Y/N stretched her hand out to the cabinet, placing the cups back, happy it didn't fall.

"Why are you here?" The man asked once Y/N closed the cabinet door. Y/N turned her eyes over to him, blinking. What would she answer? After much thought, she said, "I have no home."
Frankenstein seemed taken aback with her words, his eyes staring at her as she walked away.