♡Imagine pt.3♡

Marriage Scenarios

『 Raizel × Raskreia 』

Raskreia always tried to protect Raizel by limiting the requirement for him to spend his life force by using his powers and Raizel always reassured Raskreia that she was a great lord, eliminating her self-doubt.

They held high regards for each other and respect each other. Neither of them use much words, but they let their actions be the way to express their feelings.

They both made sure to take care of the other by small actions and hold such things dear to their hearts. They let their emotions be known to each other and do not resist in comforting by and supporting the other.

They both held hands as they swore their loyalty and promised to continue to protect each other, to spend eternity together.

~

『 Frankenstein × Lunark 』

It wouldn't be a lie to say their first meeting was a disaster. They met a enemies and fought each other, trying to kill. But things changed.

Lunark has respect for Frankenstein and acknowledges his intelligence and powers.
Frankenstein has seen Lunark's loyalty towards her kind and has witnessed her strength too.

Their mutual respect for each other is evident as their relationship goes from allies to friends before love begins to bloom.

They stand facing each other, saying their wedding vows with a bashful smile before sealing their promises with a kiss.

~

『 Rael × Seira 』

Rael had always tried to get Seira to return his feelings, but only found himself facing rejection. Once he became the Kertia Clan Leader, a sense of responsibility washed over him, and he matured a lot.

Though his stubborn nature remained, he changed for the better. He didn’t pester Seira as much and concentrated on perfecting his skills. At times, he did show up with gifts for the Loyard with a shy smile before rushing off.

Seira began to regard Rael as a changed person and found herself liking him. Their relationship gradually bloom. One day, Seira visits Rael at the Kertia Manor, telling him about how she now returns his feelings of love, and the Kertia found himself over the moon.

Rael held back his tears and couldn’t stop smiling as Seira said her wedding vows. He had more finally won the heart of the girl he loves.

~

『 Rozaria × Reader 』

You always found yourself adoring the red haired noble, always complimenting her for the simplest of things. Whether it be how strong she is, or how wonderful her hair is, or how beautiful her smile is.

Rozaria found herself always having her eyes on you, your sweet smile, your voice and the way you always looked up to her, she found it all so endearing. She always tried to stand or sit beside you whenever you were in the same room.

You two would share smiles as your eyes met from across the room, and made up excuses to be around the other or simply to have a talk. You would spend time taking midnight walks in the gardens of the Lord's castle. One night, under the bright, full moon, surrounded with honeysuckle flowers, she proposed to you.

To be able to spend forever with each other, holding hands through joy and gloom, you promise your loyalty and love to each other.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I suck at wedding related things because I've honestly never been to one, and all I know about them is from movies and things I've read 😅

※ ※ ※ ※ ※