Dreams Do Come True

Pairings: Raizel x Raskreia
Warnings: None

"Will you be by my side forever?"

The Previous Lord froze at the recognition of the voice echoing through the garden. The Clan leaders behind him equally shocked.

"Yes."

The Lord's eyes widened further.
Taking a step towards the voices, he found himself facing his daughter's back.

"Lord?" Raskreia twirled around, sensing the presence of her father.
The silver on Raskreia's left ring finger had not gone unnoticed by the Lord as he approached the two.

Raizel- for once- held expressions on his face. A look of fondess as he glanced at Raskreia before looking at the Lord.

The Lord stared at the ring on his daughter's finger before clearing his throat.
Turning to the Clan Leaders behind him, he chimed, "I suppose having a meeting in the gardens for a change was nice. You are dismissed."
The Clan Leaders bowed their heads, retreating.

The raven-haired couple stayed still as the Lord smiled at them, "I always knew something was going on between you two."
His words brought a blush on their faces as they stayed silent, pleased that the Lord approved of their relationship. Not like the Lord being... well, him, would get angry at the two.
Afterall, he was glad his daughter met someone he could trust her with.

"Grandpa!" The raven-haired children sprinted in the direction of the blond, having their hands outstretched for him to carry them.
"It was a good idea to have a family trip!" The Lord exclaimed as he picked up his grandchildren.

He smiled at the sight of his daughter, mesmerised by the waterfall, pointing at the rainbow for Raizel to see.
This was a dream come true. Not only for The Noblesse and the Lord's heir, but for the Lord himself.

What could be more joyous than watching his daughter beaming as she watch the scenery with the one she loves by her side?
Raskreia turned back, wanting to call for her father, but found her father tickling her twin daughters.
She turned back to find a soft smile on Raizel's face as he fondly watched their children.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

First, I apologise on this being really short. Like really, really short.
This was requested by HikariLydiaAoiKohana!
I'm sorry it was short but I hope it was good enough.

School thinks its alright to give homework during the winter break which is meant for rest and I, apparently, have a lot of work remaining T-T

※ ※ ※ ※ ※