The Un-Noble Noble

Pairings: None
〔 Fem!Reader 〕
Warnings: None (except the weirdness)

"I heard of the situation caused by you, Y/N." the Lord spoke as he watched the Noble being brought in by the Central Order.

"I was just doing what I believed to be be correct," Y/N defended as the Knights of the Central Order left the throne room.

"This is the third time you got invilved with the humans," the Lord sighed, crossing his arms as he glanced down at the sheepish Noble.

"Third... time?" Y/N repeated, stared, trying to recall.

"The first time I let you go because you were saving children from being kidnapped," the Lord said, counting on his fingers.
"Second time, you caught a thief. Both times, you used your powers, but luckily there were no witnesses."
Y/N nodded, recalling the incidents.

"And this time..." the Lord glanced at her, sighing as he leaned his head against his hand.
"I saved innocent people from pirates," Y/N spoke, making the Lord shake his head.
"I don't mind that you saved the people."
Y/N glanced up, hoping the Lord would forgive her this time too.

"What bothered me was that you changed their memories to make them believe some Godly creature came riding on a pegasus and saved the people."
"I panicked!"
Y/N yelled out, utterly embarrassed.
"As much as it was amusing, I couldn't let that slide," the Lord admitted. "Sometimes, it worries be that Krasis Blerster leaves his son under your care."

"I'm not that bad!"
The Lord glanced raising his eyebrows, as if daring the Noble to repeat the statement.
"Maybe," Y/N muttered, making the Lord chuckle.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Just is just another scenario that popped into my head heh😁
I do wonder tho, how come Karias is so laid back while his father was the total opposite.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※