𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 <𝑨>

It's finally here the day we've all been waiting for. The birthday of the author of this beautiful novel.  Yea it's my birthday today and I'll be honest, I am getting mixed feeling.  Like I don't know if I should be happy Or sad... I am sure some of you reading this will understand

To those who read that Shakespearan Poem titled the panic of growing older  then you'd definitely understand what I am feeling. Any way let me not bore you with long Talk mixedfeels pls enjoy this chapter guys.

🦋🦋🦋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🦋🦋🦋

I took in deep deep breaths, I had too so I don't just bust into Chloe and start yelling at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took in deep deep breaths, I had too so I don't just bust into Chloe and start yelling at her. Besides It would be silly if the reason for all the yelling was because of a boy. I sighed for the unthempt time,

"Be calm zoe its just a boy I am sure she has a reasons." I mumbled to myself.

"I don't think either of us are going to class tomorrow" Nora mumbled and I yawned tiredly in response. We we were all squeezed up in a bolt right now heading back to my apartment off campus. I don't think the girls have much of a choice that to crash at my place though it's just where will they sleep.

Well I'll worry about that latter, what I am worried about is how and why did Chloe run out on George, was her a ghost of her past or present? Was he one of the boys who used to hit on her when we were both kids? Nah I doubt that, he does look like the type. He even had the decency to return Chloe's phone to me because of the way she ran out.

I am definitely having a word with her when I get home no matter how tired I am. Not only did she ruin his shirt she ran of like he was trying to force himself on her. Tsk tsk I need an explanation and it a good thing we were already on our street. It was 9pm in the night when we all stumbled out of the bolt one out of the other and stumbled into the house.

I yawned again extremely tired, but not to tired to scan the room in search for my daughter. I found her sleeping peaceful in Chloe arms and that put a smile on my face Chloe was busy watching a movie on her laptop with ear piece on so she didn't know when I came in.

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें