𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

<SEVENTEEN>

Errrrr happy almost Christmas? Hehe

I know I know you're upset and probably feel like suing me for this, but hey, calm down in my defense, y'all were... umm a bit cold, don't you think? I for sure was looking forward to 3,000 reads by now.

I know it's not an excuse to stave you all, but come on, I need some motivation to work with here. Any way I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Random question: do you ever feel like your the only one who is not in love ?

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<KORRA AKINTOYE>

𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<KORRA AKINTOYE>

I checked the time on the wall clock one more time. It read 1:30 pm, I have only been in this exam hall for an hour thirty minutes and it sure as hell felt like eternity has passed. I groaned mentally wondering why time was moving in slow motion. I looked left, I looked right, looked left again and I realized I was the only one done with the exam. Why was everyone finding it hard, I means it's history of mass communication, isn't it?

I sighed, realizing maybe this isn't everyone's favorite course, hence the struggle is real. Yeah we were all writing our first semester examination, and this was the second to the last paper for the semester. I was informed by sophomore (year 2 student) that we all had a mandatory three weeks break. This was always between first and second semester for freshers. It wasn't the same for the sophomore students though. They barely had long breaks like that. Highest was two weeks and they were all back on campus.

Some of them knowing how short the break is don't even bother to go home, especially if they live off campus. "45mins more!" The invigilator informed us and partially everyone groaned, but for different reasons. I was groaning because I was tired of seating still and pretending I was still writing when I was already long done with the exam. While some were actually not done and still needed more time. "Slow poke." I muttered the same minute someone pulled on my hair.

I had to bite my lips to keep myself from making a sound. I swiftly turned left to glare at the person only for me to realize it was Tyler. My eyes immediately went wide as a saucer as heat rose up to my face. Damn my stupid light skin, now he is going to think I am blushing... in an exam hall. What the hell? "pssh Korra, a little help?" He said barely audible but I heard loud and clear. Why won't you hear? When you have a huge crush on him... My subconscious mocked me with that statement. I had to bite my tongue to distract myself as I listened to Tyler.

"Korra, numbers 17, 20 and 25" He whispered, and I without hesitation looked at my computer screen. Yes the exam was CBT so all questions were objective. Not a single theory in sight. "A, C, A," I whispered back the answer to the objective questions he was asking. The whole room was quiet, only the clicking computers were heard as the exam continued. "Korrahh... 30, 35, 37..." He whispered to me and after a while of silence on my part I responded. "C, D, A" I couldn't help the subtle smile on my lips, but within me I was enjoying this until he asked. "Are you sure?"