𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

<NINETEEN>

Still in the spirits of festivity and celebration of 14k reads on A Twin With A Difference. I am dropping this one for y'all to to show you how much I loaf you all.

This chapter is dedicated to SharonKamsi
the author of Accident  love and scars. She Been such a sweat heart to me and I'd like you all to give her book a chance especially because... DRUM ROLLS PLS... we are starting a collaboration soon!!! So stay tuned guys

Random question: have you ever been in a fight because of a man before?
Gist us about it...

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<NORA AKINTOYE>

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<NORA AKINTOYE>

We were still in Ibadan grateful for having met the world famous super model Mélie Tiacoh. I smiled at the thoughts of that. It was a miracle if you asked me because... of all place to be in, it had to be in Ibadan a local city filled with different shades of madness.

Trust me if you are not a little crazy then I guarantee there is no surviving Ibadan for you. Sometimes I ask myself why mom and dad thought it would be a splendid idea to settle here. Either way I am glad I got to meet a super model 3days ago. A dream I never knew I had came true and I plan on making that dream a reality.

I smiled, finally leaving the kitchen with a cup of coffee with toast bread; I headed to my room and settled down on the chair in front of my study table. I picked up her business card examining it for the 100th time that day. Yeah I couldn't stop starting at it. I chuckled as memories of that day flooded my head, especially when Korra fainted. For some reasons I found that hilarious even though I was a bit worried that day.

"Yooo sissss you wanna hang. Clement and his step brother are heading--"

"No thanks." I responded shutting her up. For some reasons she chose not to take offence in that, she just shrugged it off before changing out of her outfit and headed out. I sighed drinking the last of my coffee to push done my toast. I clenched my fist holding the cup tight, I sighed again releasing the cup after a few minute. I went back to the kitchen to attend to the dishes when I heard the sound of the gate. I peeped through the window and saw it was only Korra heading out.

"What's the use, he would never look at me the way he looks at her" I turned away from the window, a sad smile on my face. I headed to my room with the hope that I could sleep away the pain. How foolish was I to think I could sleep away the feelings I've been harboring for Clement the biracial boy who lives in Sholakola estate.

It was a 3hours walk from my house and as much as my feelings for him grew every day, I am not prepared to walk under a sun that was almost 36 degree Celsius. Yes that's how hot the weather is right now and I don't plan on using the sun to melt away my feeling for someone who is so fixed on getting under my sister pants.