𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

<TWO>

This chapter is a lot different because now we are meeting new people here, but not to worry the role of the main character remains. This chapter is slightly longer than the previous chapter but it is only all to give you the best of the best.

Random question: according to the character introduction and character aesthetics who do you think Is likely to be the villain.?

With that said let's plunge in 5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<TYLER ADEOYE>

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<TYLER ADEOYE>

It was my first night sleeping in a school hostel. I have never slept in a school hostel before because I didn't like just anybody invading my personal space. I always and forever was a day student throughout my 6years in secondary school. Now that I want to branch out, leave my mother's nest, and study in school, in a state that was nowhere close to home, I am kinda freaking out. First off, it was a four-person room with a two-bunk bed, meaning four beds; each of these beds had its pillows attached to it and a designated cupboard for each bed.

That was what was there originally and according to the rules and regulations of this hall, King Yale hall. Fortunately and unfortunately I currently have to sleep in my room, room D205 where three additional people who aren't my roommate are making noise instead of sleeping. God, they have all been talking and gisting loudly making it hard for me to sleep. My bunk was down by the left-hand side and I was dressed in my pajamas and lay down on the bed.

I was told by my bunk mate that those additional three guys were here to stay, I didn't want to believe him so I just laughed it off, now the reality of what he said was slowly setting in, making me regret why I didn't believe him. I sighed looking at them from the other side of the room, I can't believe this, they seemed to be having a good time gisting when they were supposed to be sleeping or at most reading for the classes, they have tomorrow.

I guess I was the only studious person worried about getting enough sleep, so I can be out of bed as early as possible tomorrow. "Psss Tyler, are you okay?" my bunkmate whose name I later found out was Dayo asked me, I groaned and rolled my eyes before responding. "No, can't these people keep their mouths shut? It's wayyy passed curfew and I need to get my beauty sleep." Dayo bursted into laughter and I looked at him with confusion itching on my face.

When he saw the confusion on my face, he sorbered up before clearing his throat to speak "okay first of all, beauty sleep, bro are you gay? And second, no guy in this hall follows that stupid curfew they wrote in the hall's brochure. Besides these guys are quarter to finalists and well, they didn't get hostels so they are squatting with us till they graduate." Dayo finished explaining and I groaned in pure agony, three bonafide roommates invading my privacy, I could adopt and manage. But to afford another three more?... Nooo!!!! I screamed mentally.