𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀- 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

Lol. You all thought I was done with the updates?

Nah!

It's still my birthday remember. And this just might be the final update before I Go MIA on you all again 🥲

Now I know you have questions. Especially in relation to the last chapter I update. Hehe don't worry all questions will be answered... maybe.

Hehehe🌚🌚🌚

Random question: did you ever have a fight that Lead you to end your friendship with someone?

🦋🦋🦋

    𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴   <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
   <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

Fuck! that was one crazy party. It was so crazy to the extent that I was seeing things, like Tyler latching himself to Sauda, or was it Sarayuna? I don't know but I am sure I saw Jacob and Skyler sucking each other's faces, and at another corner Molly finally got of her high horse and fuck the frustrations of not getting enough attention from me and it's all thanks to Antonio. Phew, what a night if you ask me and boy, I am glad that Zoe didn't have to witness any of that.

I walked in with a tray of food for breakfast for my sister and nephew, apparently the spaghetti I cooked for them the other night came in very very handy, and it made me so happy. So today thank God it's the weekend, and even though I am suffering from a hangover and I just manage to spill half my guts out. I got up to make breakfast for us and yes Molly and Antonio included because they are still here, well that is after taking good care of myself first and getting rid of the hangover.

"Sooo, you fixed whatever went wrong between you and your besties?" I just chuckled at her saying "good morning to you too sis, hope you had a splendid night rest?" I asked her and she just shook her head at me picking up the waffles and cutting it into bits so she could feed her daughter first.

"Anyway, we were never really fighting you know. I did tell them not to come, so it's not my fault for what happened after that." She smiled at me and said " yea true but still you both should I don't know figure it out, and thanks for the waffles." I just shrugged it off with a smile playing on my lips but what really broke the smile was when Serenity said in her baby voice "thank you Aunty Chloe, it's really yummy." I couldn't resist the wide smile that spread across my lips as I ruffled her hair.

I went back to the kitchen to pick up, Molly and Antonio's waffles. They were in my room both dripping with water and smiling goofily with each other. Immediately my mind went wide with thoughts as I screamed "ewwwww you two! get a room". Molly looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I immediately understood her unspoken message so I said "I mean I get it you are in a room, but not in my room! urgh." I said dropping their tray of breakfast on the table.