𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

<FIVE >

Yes! yes!  I know you all are already  tired of seeing Skylers POV. Yes I know, but come on, I have to give you alittle  bit of  calm before the storm nah. Hehehe 🌚🌚🌚
Any way for the sake of those that can't see the chapter number and names for the POV's, I am using (fancy front keypads) that is why. I decided it's best I repeat it like I did in the braket so those that can't see the fancy fronts won't miss out.

To those that are already in love with Tyler's POV and are expecting more of it, I am sorry to disappoint you but urrr... hehe you know what that meant. ☺️☺️☺️

Random question: have you ever follow a stranger home? (Someone you just met under 5mins)

With that said let's plunge in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE >

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE >

We got to her hall— Granule Ladies Hall, it was the first room on the second floor B wing to be specific. After we entered and settled down it dawned on me that I just followed a stranger into her room. To top it off her roommates were not around; what if she was indeed a serial killer like my brain had processed earlier. I chuckled inwardly realizing that I still didn't know her name so I asked while she was going to get a shirt for me. "Urrrr sorry, umm if you don't mind, umm please, what is your name?"

"Oh yeah, It is fine, my apologies for not mentioning that earlier, the name is Korra, Korra Adelabu Akintoye, what's yours" Whoa immediately she mentioned her name was Korra my mind couldn't help but travel. Yeap my mind immediately went to The Legend of Korra, in as much as I wanted to ask if the series was named after her, I didn't have the mind to ask, I just gave her a lopsided smile before responding to her question.

"The name is Sky, Skyler Oluwabukumi Adeoye. It's nice to meet you." I responded and she smiled at me finally bringing out and holding the perfect shirt which was a short sleeve black crop top that had a cute butterfly logo on it. "Awwwn looks cute but hold on, when you said your name is Korra, do you mean like The Legend of Korra type of Korra, you know... The Avatar" Chloe said after being quiet for so long I had already forgotten that she was with us sef.

I starred at her with my eyes as wide as a saucer. I cannot believe the audacity of this girl, a fresher having the attitude of a senior, damnnn! Though it looks really good on her, I still find it unbelievable. I was worried for her sake that Korra will take offence, but thank goodness she didn't all she did was laugh it off saying. "Haha very funny!. If I really was the Korra as you claim, don't you think I would have used water bending to remove my drink stain for Skyler's shirt." Chloe countenance changed to that of someone who was excited. She squealed in response saying... "No! Way! You have the ability to water bend?"