𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬 <𝑨>

HIIIII!!!! Screams like Zoe's daughter!! Hehe. How have you all been? I am sure you all must feel really bumped that I didn't update yesterday. Yea sorry about that, I had to hold the chapter off until today because, drum rolls !!!! 🥁🥁🥁

Today is SharonKamsi  birthday!!!!!🥁🎉🥁 happy birthday girl friend!!! Long life and prosperity!!!!! also we officially  start our collaboration today as well, in this very chapter!!! Yeap you read that part correctly, it's officially a go and I am so excited for you all to see the interaction between our main characters!!!

And of cus special shoutout and dedication to my one and only run away favorite reader. minatra_sinatra wishing you all of heavens blessings  you start the book two of Swapped. The title of the book two is Marred ! Thank you all so much In advance for checking out her book guys.

1.. 2 .. 3... dive in !!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴   <ZOE BABAJIDE>

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
   <ZOE BABAJIDE>

I yawned tiredly before getting out of bed; it was the dawn of a new year, new month and welp, definitely not the new me. I am still the same old Zoe Babajide who so happens to be a single parent for 4 years now.

Yeah I'll bet you remember that, I just wish I could close my eyes and then open it to meet my graduation, no drama, no baby mama. I already have my hands full looking after I and Nathaniel's child Serenity. Not going to add another one to the equation.

We were having lectures by 8am and I only have 3hours to prepare and get Serenity ready for her school. I am glad that she hasn't fallen sick for a while now; she is just her regular playful self that likes stressing me. Her loud whims snapped me out of my thoughts. I rushed out of the bathroom because I went to pee.

By the time I was back at her side, I realize she was trying to get something that was out of her reach. I sighed sitting on the bed with her and she came to hug me saying "mama ... this ..." I stretched and got her what she was pointing at. She smiled at me hugging me again; I chuckle in response ruffling her hair.

We were going to be late if we didn't move fast.
Damn how I wish Joel was here. He was really good with Serenity, I had the opportunity to watch them bond first hand because he was here in this house throughout the Christmas and New year holiday we got to spent in school.

I changed Serenity out of her clothes so she could have her bath first. Once I was done with her, got her dressing in a shorts and a round neck pink shirt which says "good baby"