𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

<TWENTY-TWO>

Well where do I begin. Honestly, you'll are just amazing, it been over one month since I've updated this story and you all chose to welcome me back with 3k reads! Like 3 flipping K! Damn, it means a lot guys thank you .

This chapter is dedicated to the everyone! About new and old, I really appreciate you all man, thank you!

Random question : Platonic Relationships Or Romantic Relationships  which is more Important to you?

🦋🦋🦋

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴   <ZOE BABAJIDE >

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<ZOE BABAJIDE >

"Ahhcho! Wahhhh wahhhhh." And the crying hasn't stopped since she woke me up with it for the past 2 hours. How my beloved daughter ended up with a cold is a puzzle I would really like to solve. "Peele omo mi, o ti tohh" I spoke in Yoruba trying to pacify her but she wasn't having it.

Thank God tomorrow is Saturday; I don't think I would be able to do anything school related until I am sure my daughter is fine. If only I wasn't so stubborn and ego ridden I could just call home and perhaps Mrs. Babajide would know what to do. But no, I was playing my stubborn card at the expense of my daughter's health.

She sneezed again and  I practically felt a pang in my chest, because she won't stop sneezing or crying and the more she does the more her temperature increases. What in heaven's is going on why, why is this happening to my daughter, she has never sneezed or cried this much in a while, except she is toothing, or could that be what was going on.

I am just soo confused at the moment and I wouldn't mind getting some help. Just then my phone began ringing and it was Joel. I picked it on the first ring but  before he got the chance to say hello, Serenity's cries interrupted because I was carrying her. "Omg Zoe! Are you there? Is she okay, what's going on? Why is she crying so much?"

I only sniffed loudly in response before saying, "I don't know Joel, please help me, I'm really scared." I confessed fighting back the tears, I am sure the readers wouldn't be too pleased with mother and child crying at the same time. Who is going to pacify who? "Phew well it's a good thing I picked this weekend to give you a surprise visit, I'm right outside your door come open up".

Not wanting to leave my daughter alone in my room while sniffing and crying, I carried her to the door to let Joel in. He practically rushed in and took Serenity from my arms with his voice as soft as snow he was able to calm her down with her favorite lullaby.

She stopped crying for a bit and I quickly used that to get her bag ready; baby food, warm water, wipes, pampas and whatever it is I would need. Immediately I came back outside she had fallen asleep in Joel's hands.