𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵 <𝑩>

<FIFTEEN>

Well those you that guessed, Chloe ... Toor it's not Chloe oo. Hehe tho I also thought it will be her sha 😌😌 Any way I am still basking in the euphoria of hitting not 500 reads not 1k reads but Flipping 2k!!! In 4 months. Omo thank you all so much it means alot. You all are the real MVPs ❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to everyone who helped me get this book to 2k Reads. Your support on this book means a lot to me and I see you all 🤲🏽😮‍💨🤲🏽

Random question: Have you ever crashed a party before ?

Lol I am sure you all saw that question coming in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but oh well, pls answer I need to know 🤲🏽🥺🤲🏽

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<KORRA AKINTOYE>

𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<KORRA AKINTOYE>

Well this shouldn't be too hard; I mean I was born to crash, so this should be a breeze. With confidence oozing off me I walked back to the front door. I knocked on it twice but no one responded, seem the people on the other side were having so much fun. I took in a deep breath trying to control my anger; it will all be worth it when I and the girls crash this party.  I knocked again, louder this time and someone who had a very key sense of hearing came to our rescue opening the door.

"I am sorry who are you?" A short dark guy responded in a bass voice after a while of awkward silence. He was dressed in shorts and a baggy shirt with a stud on his eye brow. I straightened my face and responded with the same authority he commanded. "The name is Korra, ever heard of her." I smirked and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He frowns and responds "No, the only Korra I know is a water tribe girl that shoots fire out of her hands. And you, yea you know what you are."

"Fair point, I am not her, and I certainly don't look like her that's because." I paused momentarily for dramatic effect, I leaned in a little and whispered to his ears alone "I reincarnated into this body." He looked at me skeptically and I gave my best avatar stance with my arms folded and my boobs almost shooting out... good thing, I am not exactly flat chested, I am glad for that because I could see how he was struggling to maintain eye contact. 

He closes his eyes for a brief second trying to wrap his head around what I said. I smirked and made a signal to Sauda, she caught the signal and in that moment Sauda splashed a whole bucket of water in his face. He immediately opened his eyes breathing heavily like one who woke up from a nightmare. "Still doubting that I am Avatar Korra? Didn't think so... Unless, you want me to burn down this house as proof that I can juggle all 4 elements" to shocked you to speak; he shook his head vigorously and opened the door wide before he stepped out of the way.