𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵 <𝑨>

<FIFTEEN>

Baby calm down, calm down, girl this your body they put my heart for lockdown ... ohh my bad, didn't see you there. 🌚🌚  okay fine, maybe I did see you guys, I was just too scared to look you in the eye.🥴🥴🥴  I am sure you all Are still worried sick about our characters. Don't worry I am too but let keep reading to find out ❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to a Baby girl like no other 🤲🏽🥺🤲🏽 she has been melting my heart ever since I started  this book and it's high time I dedicated this chapter to her 🥺🥺Her name is SharonKamsi you reading my books means a lot to me And If you are seeing this. Shout out to you for supporting this book the best way you can. 🤲🏽😮‍💨 and pls guys support her books to as she has supported mine 🤲🏽❤️🤲🏽

Random question: what were you thought on the passing of 👑 Queen Elizabeth ll ?

With that said let's plunge in 5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁   𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE>

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁   𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE>

If someone told me I was going to get kidnapped 5 days after matriculation. I would have laughed it off as a joke... obviously because such a thing couldn't happen; especially on a private public property like O.A.U. Well, too bad it happened. And unfortunately, it happened to me.

It was thanks to my Twin Brother Tyler and Korra who came to our rescue in the nick of time with a van of police officers. Up till now we still don't know who those people were and what they wanted and more importantly. Why was Sarauniya mute and not talking to us about it.

"Skyler... are you sure you want to go for this party. I mean it's not like we have a proper invite."  Sauda asked me, and I just smiled at her in response, she finally sighed giving up on the subject, choosing to get ready with us as well. Yeah, I and Sauda really bonded over her Hausa delicacies, hmmm good times.

We were going for an all-night party which we chose to go for instead of the individual departmental orientation party that had started 3 hours ago. It was after 8pm already and if my guess is correct, the party will be drawing to a close now. "Oh Nora hmm, make up or no makeup?" Sauda asked but I interrupted and answered her instead.

"Come on! This is the party of the century... You do not want to turn up, not made up. Get your powder on baby girl!" I said tackling her with tickles to her tummy. This made her giggle as she made a run to her side of the room; she was standing behind Nora anticipating my next move.

I shook my head at her and said "besides it's my twin brother's best friend's ex-girlfriend's cousin that invited us, we gotta look the bomb." Nora chucked finally fitting in to her extremely short short which made her ass pop out than usual.