𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

<THIRTEEN>

Well well well what can I say🌚🌚 first I need to be caned abi. For going  MIA on you. Oh well, what can I say, 🥴🥴🥴 baby girl needed a breather and now that I have gotten enough breath, I am back !!! Did anyone miss me 🥴🥺🥴 O.M.G no? Yea right that's not possible. You're just too shy to admit it. 🌚so down to business, here is an update guys i hope you like this one, because this guys, this is where the real vawlence pro max really start ooo❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to a dedicated voter. Baby girl been melting my heart with her steady vote on this book AgiFavor. And guess what, yesterday was her birthday!!! and i didn't know until today. lol i even tried to find her on  some wattpad groups on WhatsApp but. That didn't work out. 🤲🏽 if you are seeing this. Shout out to you for supporting this book the best way you can I see you. 🤲🏽😮‍💨 and if it okay by you, you do think we can be friends? I'd waiting in your dm if you are okay with it.  🤲🏽🥺🤲🏽

Random question: have you ever been kidnapped?
🌚🌚🌚

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

 𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁   𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE>

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE>

I had mourned my broken heart in private without Nora or any of my other roommates noticing. Although Sauda was observant enough to notice that I wasn't in a good mood over the weekend. She did her best to cheer me up with her hostel made Hausa delicacy since I didn't want to talk to her about it. The weekend was over and today was a brand new week.

I was up and vengeful for the first time in a while. There is no way I would let my heart get broken like that after such a romantic gesture; at least not without a proper explanation. So I got up early enough so I could be on my way to class on time, by the time I dragged myself out of bed it was already 6:05; Sauda and Nora were already getting dressed.

"Wait, you people you no dey sleep ni. It's just after 6 and you both are ready for class." I asked them incredulously not believing my eyes; I checked the time again and saw it was only 6:10am how, like why? How? They just giggle at my expression while Sauda responded saying "well, for one; we have 8am class and we still want to have breakfast at the new Waffles Cafe outside school." I looked at them like they had gone insane.

Really? Outside school, by 6:10am, like why would a shop be open by that time all because he or she want to sell? Kilodé, beside it didn't sound too safe but then again. I just looked the other way, undressed myself and went to have my bath. With my towel tied around my chest I finally gave a response. "Toor boya the two of you will be alright. Sha make sure both of you come back to this hotel in one piece." they laughed as I left the room to go and have my bath... Little did they know I was being serious.