𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵 <𝑨>

<SIXTEEN>

Hiii y'all.
First of I am so sorry for the unannounced MIA, but it was kinda needed, I needed to finish up some books which spoiler alert I haven't... Any way welcome back to new and old readers of this beautiful master piece, I hope you will come to love this book even more as the chapter progresses.

Now I know you all already have questions but trust me this chapter is designed to answer all of them before you get to ask. With that said--- Oh who is the girl in the media? Well that is for me to know and for you to find out. And who knows you just might figure it before the count to 10.

Random question: Have you ever been the daddy's girl before ?

With that said let's dive in 5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW<𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆>

<𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆>

"You had one job to do! One job! Kidnap Sartina or whatever her name is and who ever she was with. That was the assignment yet you all failed! Miserably! What then am I supposed to use as bait you imbecile!"  I growled angrily at them; why was it too hard for them to carry out this assignment. Am I not paying them enough?

I massaged my temple in annoyance wondering how and what I should do to these incapable henchmen of mine. All they ever do correctly is play dress up in their yellow and red suits making them look like cultists. "Ugh out of my sight! Now! Get out!" I barked at them and they all scrambled away from my office creating a stampede at the entrance.

They told me they didn't want to use weapons because if they did it will attack attention. If I had known they wouldn't stand a chance I would have told them to take the weapons nonetheless. I sighed taking a seat in front of my office tables. On it laid some paper work I need to attend to, an empty mug, and my MacBook laptop but none mattered to me at the moment.

To my left was a giant family frame where my wife and I stood behind our only biological daughter.  She was 11 and the happiest I have ever seen her in that picture. That was because she had found solace in the friendship she had formed with the Hassan's. It was such a disappointment that I and their father weren't on the same page. The age old conflict between us started years ago, we were supposed to sign a contract to merge our companies to merge our families. The Hassan's and the Abubakar's... I had a vision that it will be an untouchable empire one day.

Obviously he saw right through my request he noticed how my eyes always wandered toward his second and last daughter Sarauniya Eloise Hassan; gawddddd even her name was beautiful. She was indeed the apple of my eyes and I would do anything to capture her, and make her mine. That's why I sent this knuckle heads after the older one Sartina.
Or was it Samantha. Oh no it's Sauda, what an ugly name no wonder the name didn't stick.