𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑬 𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

HI HI  I know I know I've been it's been a minute. A very very long one at that. Haha my bad, I was actually going through a mid-live crisis. Still going through it but I just thought I'd stop by to update.

Don't worry I'm not promising but I would make sure to update 29 and 30 before Christmas. I may and may not have another collaboration In store for you.

Random question : if you were to stop time and celebrate your birthday with just one person in the whole wide world, who would it be???

🦋🦋🦋

                             𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<CHLOE BABAJIDE>

I yawn and stretched a little getting out of bed. The first thing that I felt was a splitting headache. "Gawd who did I offend?" I mumbled out loud. I yawn once more before going to the rest room to do my business. The whole house was quiet, which wasn't a surprise.

This splitting headache must have been a result of my wild drinking from last night, gawd can I just stop punishing myself like this because of this Jayson matter.

Today was probably a weekday and Zoe was probably in class already. Her daughter was probably in school as well. Once I was done washing up... I came back to my room to see a hangover soup waiting for me at my bedside table. I guess I didn't notice because I was really pressed, good thing I took my bath and brushed my teeth while at it. I took the hangover soup as breakfast while I checked my phone.

About 12 messages waiting for me from both Skyler and Layide and I was shocked because I never expected a message from him. I opened it and

I replied his messages saying I am on my way when I'm fact I was still indecisive of whether or not I should leave the house today. I finally decided to head to class super last minute after changing into something more decent because I was already in bum-shots and topless.

The trip to class was a short one, the whole school felt scanty I guess it because people were either in class or hunged up in the library.

It felt like I am the only one who doesn't have exam fear. I mean look at the time I am just getting to class... 12noon for a class of 10am. I got to class and sneaked in just in time for the lecturer to call my name.

"Oh Chloe there you are." I froze and faked a smile at her and just like that she walked up to me gave me the maker she was holding and said. "I trust you were attentive enough throughout the class to be able to solve what's on the board"

Holy shit! Shit! Shit!!

I exclaimed in my head with my lips in a thing line. I check the board already analyzing the question on the board before looking back at the lecturer. In order not to look rude and earn myself punishment, I collected the maker, a fake smile still on my lips as before, heading to the board.