𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀- 𝑶𝑵𝑬

Surprise!!!
I know right 🤲🏽😆🤲🏽 you all must think very low of me to thinking I would leave you hanging on a public holiday like this one. Come of it guys, another chapter is out guys  and I really hope you will enjoy this one.

P.s: a little birdy whispered to me and said there might be another update. Hehe

Our characters are in sophomore year. 🥹🥹
Hallelujah ( in papeeyah's voice.)

Random question: what are you doing to celebrate the Easter holiday? 

With that said let's plunge in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<KORRA AKINTOYE>

𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<KORRA AKINTOYE>

" No No No!!! Girll can you not see properly! You just broke my brown new beat by Dre head set. Gawd you are going to pay for this!" I yelled at the female freshmen who I would be sharing a room with.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see it there. It's your girl Korra and I am officially a sophomore... which means I am wise enough to recognize that my first few years at OAU was a bit rocky." I said into the camera of my IG live stream. But that's when I noticed my roommate touching one of my stuff again and I said

"Hey don't touch that either! Can't you keep your hands to yourself?" Unfortunately, I didn't pause the life stream when I said that so I had to find a way to dabble it into the live stream so my followers don't see me as harsh.

"Geez what is wrong with her? any way, it was a shitty freshmen year having to be called Cup bitch for a while semester. but sophomore is going to be better. That's if this new roommate of mine keeps her hand to herself."

I Said as I stole a glance at her and she froze on the spot like a deer caught in head light. I rolled my eyes at her and face my live stream saying, "Any way guys I have a class my 10am and even though I should probably stab that class, I am going to keep playing my good student card because I have a de ja vu feeling that the lecturer isn't here to play. See you around guys bye." And with that I ended the live stream. It wasn't up to a minute of me dropping my phone when my phone started buzzing like crazy.

I picked it up, and most of the messages where from the just concluded IG live that I did. While the rest were from my class group chat which was reminding us of the class we are having later today. We had MAS 202 and 203 and I was just too excited. Finally, I am going to prove to everyone that I am not the same cup bitch that was crushing hard over Tyler. I went to have my bath because I was feeling sticky, but before leaving I gave my roommate the stink eye before saying.

"Stay away from my stuff Kiki and just because we are bunk mates doesn't given you the right to touch my stuff. Oh, and just know you are going to pay for my broken headphones." I said slamming the door on my way out. Once I was done with my quick shower, I rushed back into my room to get dress in.

Since the weather wasn't to be trusted I wore leggings kneel length booth, mini skirt and a spaghetti top. I held my jacket, phone, pen and note pad. I grabbed some money to put into the back pocket of my mini skit; with one last look at my side of the room, I took my leave.

I alighted a cab to my departments and once I was on my way, I was going through my phone to see if there was any word about the class. The last messages were from the class saying the lecture was on his way. Just when I was about to complain. I got a message from the Twin towers. That's what we call ourselves and by ourselves, I mean my sister and I, the Babajides, the Akintoyes and of cause the Hassans even though there aren't twins, we just chose to let them into our group.

After reading through the response, I just chuckled at the unnecessary banter that was happening in the group about the work it dance-competition. It was still far but we like to plan ahead to avoid casualties.
After a while I responded saying "guys I believe we should all meet in person to discuss this in detail later right. We all have a class we should be heading to or listening to right now."

And with that I put an end to the banter as I got down from the cab I was about to pay for the fare before the man told me not to worry. I looked at him confused before he nah said "your friend already paid for you." I was lost, friend ke? which friend did I enter cab with, I looked back into the cab and I got a glance at someone who winked at me.

Hideous was an understatement, he looked like a hobo but he just paid my bus fare so I had to be polite, saying "thank you, but um you mind visiting GlamourGuys, you are in dear need of a makeover." I said giving him the card for GlamourGuys, he was dumbfounded when I said that but I didn't care, I just left and went for my class.