𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬𝑵 <𝑨>

Hi guys. 🥹🥹🥹
I know I know it's been 3months no update.I am sure you all practical want to kill me right now. Emabinu. I have no excuse what so ever it's just been work that has been choking really. How have you guys been, good I guess well I no too get long talk, let just enjoy the chapter Biko. Much love y'all ❤️❤️

 Much love y'all ❤️❤️

🦋🦋🦋

                             𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<CHLOE BABAJIDE>

I scoffed not believing the predicament I was in at the moment...it just so hard to believe honestly, a whole me being served breakfast straight up from the microwave. "Fuck" I muttered looking at Jayson.

We were currently at love Lagoon sitted in one of the cubicles. He was avoiding looking me in the eyes. Instead he just stared ahead; I scoffed once again getting his attention. "Are you really not going to say anything?" I asked rhetorically. He just kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water.

"Tsk tsk, are you deaf or dumb? Why the fuck wouldn't say anything?" He sighed... his shoulders slouching as he apologized for the 100th time "I'm sorry Chloe I didn't—" I chuckled not believing my ears as I cut him shut "didn't mean it? Yea that's what you said the last 14 times. Did you also not mean to take the bullet for me the night of our prom?" He sniffed throwing his head back, hold on to something, was he holding back a tear? Nah! Not Jayson.

"Chloe, look I have no excuse for how I acted; everything I said on phone, and more importantly, everything that happened on prom night." I sighed finally sparing him a glance only to see a tear roll down his cheeks but he was quick enough to wipe it. "Chloe... I took the bullet for you... unfortunately not because I loved you at the time. I took the bullet because I didn't want to live anymore." He explained sniffing at the end.

"Too bad it didn't work out; because now I am stuck thinking you took the bullet for me because you loved me. Haha how foolish of me to think you could be selfless at that age." He frowned at my statement before a scoffed rounded out his mouth. I look at him expectantly and he said "what's with that look? Please... don't let me say what is on my mind right now?" Oh! Oh Whoa is that a threat? Is he threatening me right now...?

"You know what's funny, how you of all people are calling me selfish? Like you and I weren't cut from the same coat at that age." I raised my eyebrows at him wondering what he was talking about. If I remember correctly I wasn't at all selfish, In fact I was the most selfless person in all of our set. Okay maybe I was selfish a few times but come on it nothing compared to what Jayson did to me that prom night "Tsk, look I am just here to apologize and see if we can work things out, at least I know I was wrong and I'm here owing my shit."

"Really?! Well spoiler alert you are going about it the wrong way. Jayson... do love me? Are you in love with me?" He was quiet, looked away from me for a while and I decided to chip in something. "Be honest with me Jayson, are you in love with me? Or you are in love with the idea of being in love with me?" He scoffed finally looking at me. He folded his arms and looked at me before saying. "What kind of question is that Chloe? What the actual fuck is that question?" He asked raising his voice at me and I raised my eyebrows at him not believing this.