𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬 <𝑩>

HIIIII!!!! Screams like Zoe's daughter again !!! Hehe. I bet you all thought I was going to leave y'all hanging with that chapter. Come on it's my twin sisters birthday !SharonKamsi I call her my twin cus we like almost everything and more importantly, our birthdays are less than 24 hours apart.

And ho it's still her birthday and the Collab is still very much on! So with that said let's sit back relax and enjoy the joy ride this chapter brings. 🥁🥁🥁

Random question : I know it's just starting but what is your thoughts on the Collab so far ??

🦋🦋🦋

                               𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴                           <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

            𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<CHLOE BABAJIDE>

What a day! I have never had a day this bad, I mean literally I had to change outfit twice today because someone kept walking into me and spilling hot or cold drinks on my clothes — and it wasn't a even 7pm yet. The only good part of today was meeting and bumping into Kambili at the library today. That girl is a total vibe, totally refreshing.

Apparently I wasn't the only one having a bad day. Zoe wouldn't stop being a crying mess because Joel hadn't picked up her call all day, how much more to ask how Serenity is doing in her new school. Skyler is doing a terrible job at holding her tears because she is worried she would be single for life.

The Akintoye twins... damn they weren't crying but heck I wish I knew why they were in a sour mood. The only ones that probably still had their shit together today are the Hassan sisters. There weren't smiling but they definitely weren't frowning either. Well that is until Sarayuna stood up and said.

"You know what? Enough moping around guys, let's go get drunk!!" I was shocked, how were they so good and convincing. I was sure there had their shit together so where is this idea of going to drink coming from. I snorted saying "and here I was thinking you guys were the only two in the squad who didn't have a horrible day."  Nora chuckled in agreement saying "ditto"

"Hey are we going on not, we got 5 minutes to decide." Sauda concluded with a pout and her sister nodded in return raising her hand to start the countdown. The look on Zoe's face was that of utter confusion, not knowing if she should go out for a drink on a Monday evening when Tuesday is practically glaring her in the face. Not to mention her 4 year old daughter who cried herself to sleep because she doesn't want to go to school tomorrow.

"You know what? fuck this! Let's go get drunk. "Zoe yells as she sprung up from her sitting position. If Zoe could come to that conclusion despite the obvious, and of cause responsibilities telling her not to; then who am I to remain adamant, sane and the only responsible adult here.

"Alright girlfriends... time to go get wasted!!!" I finally screamed in conclusion, the night is still young why not put it to good use. We all took turns to take a shower before getting dressed in the slutiest yet decent thing we could find