𝑬 𝑳 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

<ELEVEN>

Hi guyssss  and we are back with another beautiful chapter and if you are still yet to see THE CHARACTER INTRODUCTION VIDEO and THE BOOK TRAILER please visit MOROTI_WRITES on IG and Check out the first two video pined to my profile. Pls remember to like comment and share as well. Oh and don't forget to follow me🥺🥺🥺🤲🏽🤲🏽🤲🏽🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am sure you all Are looking forward to the violence  I promised, oh it's coming alright but not in this chapter, yup you're going to have a little Patience for that package, hehe.
You all more that Wattpad fam, you all are the real MVPs. I just want to say thank you for spaming me with your votes and comments leting this book smash 1k reads. Still so happy about that so thank you
❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine that always has my back even when I least accepted minatra_sinatra baby girl is the best sister ever!!! feel so good to always have your undiluted support . This place was sort of emptying with out you, you know 🥺

Random question: who is that one Wattpad friends that became your ride or keep ride?

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴 <ZOE BABAJIDE>

𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<ZOE BABAJIDE>

The sound of my daughter crying and kicking my chest was what I woke up to. I groaned, not making a move but she kept crying aloud and trashing around with her legs that eventual landed on my face. I groaned peeling my eyes opened, all I really wanted to do was sleep in today. I mean it is Sunday; it was the only day I get to sleep in and not worry so much about school.

Sadly Serenity chose today of all days to be an alarm clock kicking and trashing around. "Okay okay, I am up. Urghhh geeez, you always pick the wrong days to be an alarm clock." I complained picking her up and cradling her in my arms. I began petting her and singing her favorite song, the one Joel sings for her any time she gets cranky.

Thankfully it worked. I peeped out the window and saw it was just starting to get bright a little; this only made me groan knowing it was probably 5:30am there about. I got up and went to prepare her bath water making sure it was the right temperature. "Dearest daughter, you sure are a handful. Oya come and bath, because I know that is why you are crying."

I commented, getting her out of her night wear before taking her to the bathroom to have her bath. While I was still busy with that, Chloe walked in on us saying "morning sis" I hummed a response as she went to pee. The bathroom was a very spacious one that could accommodate us and it was designed in bright pink and purple tiles. Once she was done she flushed and washed her hands leaving me to my duties.