𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

<FOUR >

Omoooo!!! See comments,
you all are just giving me moral
Moral high ! Moral high!! Moral high!!!!
But for real, I appreciate each and everyone of you for flooding me with your votes and comments like I asked.

Any way, I welcome  you guys to the most poplar University in Osun  state. Olawole Ateredolu university the only university that calls the shot for other universities, and still managed to Produce first class students in bulk.  Just so you know the university is made up and even the place and locations are as well. Everything in this book is in no relation to The already existing university, Obafemi Awolowo University.

Random question: can you stand up for a stranger you don't know?

With that said, I'd like you all to fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE >

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE >

"Oh my goodness Chloe!. You did that??"

Yeap, I later found out the name of the girl who saved me from the clutches of the lecturer. That girl's name happens to be Chloe Babajide. Damnn! My wattpad role model! I never thought I would run into the author of How to Get Away with Bullies,
You have no idea how I am wheezing on the inside. I have long dreamt of this day and now it was finally here, goodness I had so much to ask her about Wattpad, but I need to play it cool. On second thoughts, who was I kidding; I am terrible at playing it cool.

"So Chloe, how long have to been on wattpad? How did you grow your followers? You went from like zero to a hundred in like two hours. Did you really have a twin? who was the major source of inspiration? How did you deal with writer's block? Where did you get inspiration for?—" I asked her all in one breathe, all she did was chuckle at the facial expressions I was making, and that was because I was asking too many question and I forgot to breath.

"Okay... pause, breathe, and let's talk this over lunch, the next class we have is advanced chemistry and I know the lecturer is not even going to show up." I looked at her gasping like a fish out of water. Whoa she is even much better in person; I can't wait to be just like her when I grow up...Shoot! I am already grown up; well I can't wait to be just like her.

She was dressed in a baggy jean, a short white sleeve with a tie, and her hair done into a focs locks braids. She finished off her looks with light makeup, cheer bom lipgloss that glitters on her lips, and her white trainers. Moral lesson, she looks like a 500 level student and me, well I look like some secondary school wannabe.

"Oh peachy... my favorite cafeteria is opened. C'mon, come along now my adoring fan let me show you what an OAU menu really looks like." She said sweetly sparing me a glance. I followed her footstep as we both entered side by side into a cafeteria I've never seen before, it was located at the back of my department and if it wasn't for Chloe I doubt I would have found this place. "Welcome Skyler to Home away from Home, aka The Splash. It has got everything, well maybe not everything but you get the point, go on, order away baby girl, bills on me."