𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🤲🏽🥲🤲🏽

I know  I know I know it's been it's been a minute. A very very long one at that. And I am sure you all would have sweared for me finished by now,  my bad, Still going through a mid-live crisis. but I just thought I'd stop by to update.

And as promised here is chapter 29 and oh 30 is right behind it 🤲🏽🥲🤲🏽 no vex ehhh my readers

Random question : if you had the power to change the past or an invent that has happened in the past which would it be ?

🦋🦋🦋

                           𝚉𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
                             <ZOE BABAJIDE>

Exam! Exam! Exam!

That was all I was worried about; it was now down to 10 days away and for the life of me I couldn't stop panicking. Damn if only I had another me that could help me read while I take care of Serenity, if only I had someone who could help me look after her while I focused on my exams.

If only ...

My phone chimed bringing me out of my thoughts. It was a message from Joel, I wonder how is doing at the moment, hope he isn't as stressed as me with a giant pimple on the corner of my face. I opened his message which says "up for a video call?" I blushed realizing he read my mind, I bite down on my bottom lips as I initiated the call and he picked up on the first ring.

"There's my favorite cookies! How are you Zoebear?" he said smiling brightly at me making me blush even harder. "I miss you" I said, giving him my best puppy eye and immediately his own voice got a notch deeper as he said "I miss you more Zoebear. I can't wait for this exam to be over so I could hold you in my arms again." He commented and I only gave him a weak smile in response as I stared at his face. He also had one or two pimples hidden on some parts of his face, but it only complemented his beauty in a weird way.

"Someone is eye fucking me again" he comments with a smirk on his lips and I covered my face with my free palm saying "no I was not!" he only chuckled in response say "Oh no, don't be shy, I am actually enjoying it..." he said, his deep voice coming to live as it rumbled with laughter. I groaned finally pulling my hands away from my face to look at him. "How is preparing for exams going?" I asked and he simply just shrugged it off moving back a little so I could see him wearing his reading short and a bunch of books and textbooks around him.

"It's going great, I have less than 120 hours to do la cram la pour, because the lecturer refused to put us through properly in this course. Mehn! Electrical engineering no be beans ooo..." He said speaking pidgin and my goodness pidgin does not sooth him at all. I giggle at how ridiculous he sounded speaking pidgin and he felt offended with a mocking grimace on his face as he said