𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 <𝑩>

Thank you all so much for your kind wish in the previous chapter. Means a lot and to those that have the intention of sending me some money to cheer me up. Thank you all so much my account details will be at the end of the chapter. And to those who can't give me money. It's alright the fact that you are here right now reading this is enough for me. 🥹🥹🥹

I'm sorry if my dull mood isn't giving you motivation to read this chapter, my apologies.
.
.
.
I am only human

Dedicated to @moroti_Writes

🦋🦋🦋

𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
                           <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

I was  2:55pm and I was running late already I was supposed to meet with Kambili in less than 5 mins And i haven't left the house yet . I when to my room to change out of my outfit I was no longer comfortable in the gown. I  went  with  black shorts and a blue tank top that says I rock on it. I Carried my small pauses with me and as I was at the door about to leave Zoe yelled "Asyou are going like that be going to Serenity's school ooo! Go and pick your niece  up!"

" ughhhhhhhh!" I grumbled slamming the door behind me as I headed out . I got to serenity's school 5mins pass 3pm welp that was fast, I actually thought. I would get here a little  later than that but hey lucky me. Now where is my little nieces  I thought as I looked around the school compound of happy child. It was already past 3 and school had closed for the day. All the children ages 2-16 were all playing at different parts of the school.

When I saw serenity wasn't part of them I had to go further into the school to find her. It was my second time coming to pick her up from school so I wasn't soo familiar with the school yet. "come on ... Where are you serinity? " I mumbled walking around aimlessly searching class by class. That is until I bumped into her class teachers. Phew thank God.

"hello, hi ummm I'm serenity--" I was saying when her teacher interrupted saying "There you are Mrs Adebowale, I was worried you had forgot your daughter in school. Of course you couldn't be so cruel to do that." Whao, just whao, Zoe is married now? To who? Wait does Joel know about this?  ...

Wait!

Wait!

Wait a minute!

Hold on!

Joel's surname is Adebowale, are they a couple now? I was still trying to process all this when her teacher snapped me out of my thoughts saying. "here is her bag, she didn't finish her food again and I am guessing she is finding it difficult
to settle in. It's understandable considering its only been a  Month. "  I faked a smile at her carry serenity before carrying her bag she clinged to me tightly almost chocking me. I immediately knew she was still scared of this place.