𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬𝑵 <𝑩>

Hi guys!!!! konnichiwa !!!!

Welcome to the part 2 of this beautiful chapter. Sorry it took so long to get it out. I meant to get it out sooner . I was just busy editing to make sure it is fit for your consumption. Any who this chapter is dedicated to 1stBukky  she just launched her new book and it's been trending on IG keep up the good work girl.

Moving on this chapter is quite the emotional roller costa I hope you sit back and enjoy

🏀🏀🏀

𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙲𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚈
<GEORGE MACAULAY>

"Ment or malaria?" Those were the two words that came out of my mouth before I could stop them. It was in that moment his name finally came to mind, Mr. Chriso Ogene. I didn't even know what tribe he was from but he was definitely not Nigerian. And even if he was, he wasn't born and raised here.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He asked me and I repeated myself "with all due respect sir, is this ment or malaria because it has to be both. What sort of question are you asking, whether I want to have sex with you... when I am not gay." I hissed packed my things and finally with one hard look, I left the class not bothered to look back.

I was still baffled by the audacity of that man, did he really just ask me that, in front of the whole class, nah I probably heard wrong, I am sure it was probably one stupid dream, one I needed to wake up from fast. I pinched myself several times to be sure but nope, it wasn't a dream. I sighed knowing I would have to face the student body sooner or later. Damn it, I should have not been too optimistic and gone for his class.

As the proud son of the Macaulay that I am, I can stand to defend my honor but it isn't something I enjoyed doing, so some times its best I avoided situations that lead to it at all cost. Best safe than sorry, was one of my motto along with; an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I made my way to love lagoon, my favorite place to relax and let off steam.

I need to let off steam especially because of the encounter with the lecturer; I picked up my phone and ear buds ready to listen to Kygo's newest album. The buds were already in my ears when my phone started vibrating, at first I thought it was a call from Muyiwa but by the time I opened my Whatsapp messages, it was him alright along with 200 other people who left close to 10 messages in my D.M

"Wait kilode? Is it me this people are sending message to?" I complained out loud unknowingly attracting the attentions of passer-bys. Not having the time to read the messages, I just highlighted all and clicked on clear all. Now I felt more at peace with myself, not bothering to look at the message because I knew it was probably unimportant, what was important was Muyiwa's message, good thing I didn't clear it.