𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑾𝑶

Surprise!!!
I know right 🤲🏽😆🤲🏽 i am sure you all must be like .. so the little birdy was right after all. Hehe . guys  your baby girl finally had 5k reads ooo hence the double update.
Lol.
If I had time I would have made it 5 updates but Omo the life of a 8-5ers is not for the weak.

Our characters are in sophomore year. 🥹🥹
Hallelujah ( in papeeyah's voice.)

Random question: what what are the things you did differently in your 200lvl / sophomore year?

For me Omo that was when I started being more consistent and conscious
Of  dressing nice, because I remember in 100lvl  it's hand me down clothes I used to wear. Sigh 🥲🤲🏾🥲

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<NORA AKINTOYE>

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<NORA AKINTOYE>

We literally just got into sophomore year and they are already piling us up with cases to review as the team leader for group B. Sigh and as I expected Zoe is team leader for group A, though I wanted to lead team A but I figured it doesn't matter which team I lead I just want to get the job done.

"So any questions?" The lecturer finally asked picking my interest and for some strange reasons the thought of going for a break like and internship came to time. I was about a bout to raise my hand to ask but Zoe beat me to it. In my usual self I would have gotten upset and uptight and probably pick a fight with her later in the day. But these days, nah I've been more mature about my approach. Who knows, she might actually want to ask the question that was on my mind.

"Yes Zoe, speak." She cleared her throat stood up to speak. "Ma, I am putting this question to you as our course adviser. I wanted to ask, when will we be going on an academic vacation, like an internship or something like that." She looked taken aback and so was I. I mean I did speculate she was going to but I didn't think it would actually happen. Wait does the whole twin telepathy things work on us too? I meant we are not even twins.

"Well Zoe Don't you want to crawl first before you walk or at least walk first before you jump? Sophomore year has barely begun and you asking me about internships, hmm?" She just gave a coy smile and shrugged saying. "I'd like to know and plan ahead, that's all" the lecturer spared me a glance and I nodded like I knew what she was thinking. She looked around and saw the expectant looked on the rest of my class mates.

She sighed and spoke, "Fine. I am only going to say this once so you better jot down the details because if you ask me about it next year, I wouldn't answer you" we all took out our pen and paper to jot it down but smart ones like me and maybe Zoe, we hit the record button on our phones instead.

"Internship hmm well it's not called an academic vacation; you are not on vacation because you would actually be working and you would be giving weekly reports of what you are doing at which ever company chose to accept you." She took a breather before talking again

"Now you will be doing internship towards the end of your 300 level or junior year as you all so fondly like to call it. It will last 3 months, there is a booklet that would be given to you all before you start. This is because every week of those three month you will be filling the booklet with activities of your week. At the end of the 3months you all would be called on to defend what you have written in that book. Failure to defend, means you didn't do the internship properly, and if you are spared for redoing your internship then you would be graded according to your performance." She paused momentarily she looked around and saw some of us erratically scribbling in our book. She shook her head at those who acted like they had records in their brains to record what she said.

"Well as you know I won't be repeating this again. So do I make myself clear?" And we all looked up answering "Yes ma!" She went back to the podium, picked up her bag and without looking back she said loudly "have a good day class." Once she was out of sights, the lecture hall became a market square as everyone went about their business. "How far Nora what the update?" Someone taped me from behind and said... She was a team member and for the life of me I do not recall her name. "Omo progress level is at 70% don't worry we will have a physical meeting this weekend to wrap this up and know who is preparing the slides for us." She smiled at me satisfied before leaving to talk to a friend.

I sighed picking my bag up before Sauda startled me. By falling in line with my step. I always sometimes forget that she was here sef because of how quiet and reserved she was "chia Sauda I should really but a bell on you oo so we know when you walk into a room" she just giggled softly like a shy little girl and I rolled my eyes at her. " Do you have new plans for the project? The case we are working on?" She asked and I gave her a grimed look. "Girl have you been leaving under a rock? We live in the same room, practically lie on the same bed. We have been working on these things together more than— you know what, no I do not have new plans, if you do. Please by all means share it on the group." She looked at me with pure horror like I just ask her to do something illegal "you know I can't commit such atrocities. And have our team mate tear me and my new plan."

I just laughed at her and said "woo you'll be fine, boya it's you that will still do the presenting for us self. Abegi ehen we will see when we get to the hostel, Biko I dey H." I said giving her a quick side hug before rushing off. On my way out I bumped into Zoe who didn't even bother to wait for an apology from me before running off. "Huh I wonder where she is running off to?" I thought out loud as I ran up to catch up to her.

"Where are you going in such a hurry" I asked meeting up to her pace and she said "I'm meeting up with Serenity's father; today is the last day he gets to see her and I don't want to keep him waiting." I was sure it was Joel so why was she in a hurry. "Can I come? I promise you both won't even notice I am there." She paused and looked at me with a raised eye brow, after a while she looked at her watch and back at me saying. "Whatever, and long as Nathaniel gets to see Serenity one last time, it doesn't matter who else is there." With that she grabbed me by the wrist and began to pull me along to where to get cab.

I am guessing we were going to Serenity's school first but that wasn't what was bugging me, who in heaven name is Nathaniel? I thought Serenity was Joel's daughter? Oh my gawd, did Zoe cheat on our sweet innocent Joel just to have a baby with Nathaniel and then go back to Joel and make him raise the kid pretend like he was the father?