𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

<NINE>

Hi guyssss welcome back! I just wanted to apologize for ghosting on you all. And more importantly say a proper thank you for your support even while I was away. Thank you for That Good looking 800 reads, that fine 800 reads you'll gave me in one month with just 7 chapters. Omo Thank you all so much man, it means alot. You all are the real MVPs ❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to  Purple_Deeza because why not. This girl just soo cute and the fact that she didn't slack for one day when updating her book the lost one is just an inspiration.  Also Osakuade_Dami
This chapter is dedicated to you on your very special day. Happy birthday baby girl. You deserve some accolades on your special day girl. 🤲🏽😮‍💨 Thank you so much for the support on this book. I see you 🤲🏽😮‍💨

Random question: What was the course or subject you hated writing test on?

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<TYLER ADEOYE>

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<TYLER ADEOYE>

I have never hated test more than I did back in secondary school. All I ask of this fine institute is to have faith me that I wasn't some snooze who would sleep all day when I am supposed to be having a class or studying. Okay, maybe I slacked off a little while back and ditched class a few times. But still, have some faith in me school; I am not some low life hoodlum who would end up graduating with a pass.

Oh quit your whining Tyler! You have 10mins to finish this test... that only made me groan even further, my subconscious was right though. In a matter of minutes, scratch that; seconds I would need to turn in my paper. "7 more minutes. you have 7 more minutes. Cross your T's, dot your I's. For the love of God! Write your matric number and name on your answer sheet! Please, I don't know how many times I have to stress that."

The invigilator complained yelling at someone at the back. I looked at my answer sheet and realized I was also guilty; I quickly corrected that... writing my name and matric number on my sheet before he got to my seat. I sighed when he just passed by me and didn't spear me a glance, I was glad, I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

Well it turns out that the universe was always against my wishes because soon, the invigilator came to stand beside my table he looked at my sheet which I was failing miserably at hiding from him. Without making eye contact he slowly walked back to the front of the class as he said "Wow, we have a lot of talents in this class ooh. Some of you are just writing beautiful rubbish. Hmm you will tell me where in the question it was stated to draw diagrams." In that moment I wish I could turn to dust because I was certain it was me he was talking to, what I didn't expect was the fact that the rest of my class mates shrieked "Ahhh!"