𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

<TWENTY-FOUR>

HI HI  I know I know I've been pretty scarce lately, not to worry, I'm working on it and I promise I'd try to be more consistent. Note I would try. Any way who is ready because the Collab between I and SharonKamsi is officially a go !! Yeap you read that part correctly, it's officially a go and I a so excited for you all to see it!

And of cus special shoutout and dedication to the birthday girl herself , my one and only run away favorite reader. minatra_sinatra    wishing you all of heavens blessings on this special day of yours. Long life and prosperity baby girl muachaaa!!

Random question : we have seen the characters at their best and at their worse, well maybe not all of them but so far so go, which character is your favorite???

🦋🦋🦋

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<TYLER ADEOYE>

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<TYLER ADEOYE>

"Because nothing will ever
Come between us, I'll be standing right here with you, right here next you"

I sang the lyrics of my very first original. My eye on the only pride I brought along with me, Olivia. Her smile was the only fuel I needed to keep singing even though noone else was listening to me.

"...You would never go broke or  hungry,
I'll be there and let you know you'll always have me. You are, the one thing standing of me right now ..."

Her smile only got broader as her eyes peiced into my soul lovingly, I bless the day I called her mine because in that very day I knew our souls align. She was the best thing that happened to me and I am so happy our path crossed.

After singing the chorus of the song two more times I ended the song on a high note taking a bow. The moderator came back to the mic saying  "thank you very much for the beautiful uplifting melody from the cosmic 5. All the way from O.A.U! Give it up for them guys... Now next up on our agenda--"

I didn't bother listen to the rest of his speech, I mean why should i. I was still with the most beautiful woman in the world for a 3 days Christmas cruise heading to God knows where. how blessed could I possibly be I thought as I stared  into the deep brown orbs of the my Queen of my heart, Olivia Chinoyen Da-Silver.

Her natural hair was packed into a slick bun using packing gel to hold it in place, her face had no makeup on yet she was stunning. She was dressed in a simple yet elegant off shoulder high split long dress. "You should take a picture, it'll last longer" she whispered that part so close to my ears before planting a loving kiss on my checks.