𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀- 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

Lol. You all thought that was the only updates?

Nah!

It's my birthday remember. And be at it may. As sad as I am about my whole private and romantic life going up in flames I can't be sad about updating.

Now I know you have questions. Which i would entertain perhaps at the end of the book or somewhere in the middle,

but if you want me to entertain your question right here and right now. You've got to make this  book reach 10k reads over night because it deserves it !!

Hehehe🌚🌚🌚

Random question: have you ever regretted falling in love ?

🦋🦋🦋

        𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴        <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
<CHLOE BABAJIDE>

I walked in into The Splash feeling odd. Maybe it's because I had Molly and Antonio on me as extra luggage. I sighed hating every minute of this, you are probably wondering why or how we even got here right.

Well after I dropped everything and followed my sister to Nathaniel's funeral; Molly chatted me up saying she was around already which if you ask me was awfully too fast. I just sent her the address of our apartment where we live and its less than 30mins she was calling me already that she and Antonio were there. Mean while I was with Zoe doing my best to be a supportive twin sister.

My phone kept blowing up with messages and calls form Molly. How impatient could this child possibly be? But then again, I did leave them out there for over an hour so it's slightly understandable. Towards the end of the funeral my sister and I were thrown out of the funeral hall because my phone won't stop buzzing with message from Molly even though I had informed them to wait extra 30 mins because Zoe and I were attending Nathaniel funeral.

Well on the bright side now my niece knows her beloved biological father is gone and she can count of me and her mom; and if she wants to then maybe Joel. We got home to meet and angry looking Molly and a pissed off/understanding Antonio... my best friends of secondary school. I had to apologize out courtesy but deep down I really didn't give a fuck.

They can't just crash back into my life like we are cool and all, when it was their fault in the first place that we ain't so super tight anymore... The relationship happened. I could bear with and understand, I mean love happens to all of us even the best of. But us picking different schools. Nah, that one is on them not me. To compensate I still gave them a haphazard tour because my face glued to my phone half the time.

I was busy talking to the twins on twin towers group chat, they are talking about the party at The Splash and an idea came to my head, but just as I was about to execute the idea my phone died on me. I can't believe this phone, just when I was also checking up on my twin whom I left home alone.