𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

Surprise!!!
I know right 🤲🏽😆🤲🏽 i am sure you all must be like .. so Chloe Babajide was right after all. Hehe . guys  your baby girl finally has 5k reads ooo hence why I said let me surprise you all. Again.

Lol.

If I had time I would have made it 5 updates but Omo the life of a 8-5ers is not for the weak.

Our characters are in sophomore year. 🥹🥹
Hallelujah ( in papeeyah's voice.) and some are already receiving premium Shege

Random question: have you ever been accused wrongly?

Diving in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE>

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE>

We all know it was a shitty date, but it was clearly now my fault... was it ? I don't remember, okay. It's been over 2weeks now. Any way the twins and I talked about it especially how he keeps avoiding me. And sending late replies, that is so unlike the Luthando that worked so hard to win my heart— even though my heart was literally his every since he walked right into our chemistry lecture.

I miss those days when we were young and In love. Now he doesn't even text me I love you any more. It's so infuriating you know. Any ways point is I am heading over to see him today and for the sake of our relationship, he had better have a good reason for his behavior. And usual I was dressed for the occasion, casual but not too casual, comfy but just the right amount. " good luck on your big talk with luthando." Nora said.

" If you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'll be right" Sauda commented and I similes at them thankfully hopping I won't need it. Bracing myself for what is about to come, I headed out of the hostel to Luthando studio apartment. It was a stone throw away from main campus and I am glad i got here in 30 minutes.

" welp here goes nothing." I said covering my face to knock on the door of his apartment softly but he swayed his door open in less than a second a slight frown on his face. it took him a good 10 minutes to realized i was still out waiting for him to let me in. My hand were no longer covering my face. "ahh come in." he said opening the door wide enough for me to come in. a lot was in my head and in my heart so i didn't bother to look around at all to see the changes he made to his apartment. I had noticed a few empty boxs but right now, I needed to be focus.

"hey" i said after a minute of sitting directly opposite him in utter silence. it took a few mints for him to finally put his phone away to respond. " hey, whats up you said you wanted to talk. so.." I looked at him quietly for some time before saying. "Whats going on with you Luthando? you arent the same guy that did so much to win my heart a couple months ago. you have change so much and you certainly dont say i love you any more. whats wrong?" Iasked and he smiled, no not the sweet loving smile that make my butterflies flutter, but the kind of smile that i would want to have a pepper spray handy. yea that kind of smile.