𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

<SIX>

Hello everyone, welcome back people to another awesome chapter of TWB!!!! Ahhhh! I am  so happy to release this  chapter guys, it is long over due. First of I want to say a huge *THANK YOU SO MUCH* to everyone and i means soul, both Ghost readers and Active readers that read ever part of the first 5 chapters of Twins with Benefits. You all are the real MVPs ❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to Omokehinde_ this baby girl was the very first person to read vote and comment on the first 5 chapters. You deserve some accolade girl 🤲🏽😮‍💨 thank you so much for the support.

And now about. This chapter, ehem sha be ready for some subtle violence that's all I can say. Or not just dive in beautiful people

☺️☺️☺️

Random question: have you ever shared a room with someone from the same department as you? Gist us the experience.

With that said let's plunge in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴<NORA AKINTOYE>

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
<NORA AKINTOYE>

I woke up on the bright side of the bed, it was another beautiful day that was guaranteed to be perfect, I smile then said a word of prayer to my maker, I know I just rhymed back there but that's not the point. It was 5:30 am already and I got out of bed ready to hit the shower, our newest roommate who introduced herself yesterday as Sauda Evelyn Hassan was already cladded in her hijab, she was already in a bowing position speaking arabic and praying as well. Skyler was still deeply asleep on her own bunk bed; I shook my head at her. "Hey sky, sky it's time to wake up." I said nudging but all she did was mutter gibberish at me before falling back asleep.

I chuckled at her before going back to my corner to pick up my bathing soap, sponge and everything else I would need to take a bath.  I left the room and headed for the bathroom, there weren't a lot of people yet but it was only a matter of time before this place will be overflowing with people, As of now it was gradually getting filled so I quickly hurried, taking my bath and brushing my teeth. It's a good thing I was on the slim side, so there weren't so much unnecessary folds to wash, no offense to the plus size girls. I hurried out of the bathroom so I could get dressed on time and get ready for my class, we having legal system this morning and the lecturer was a very kind person to put it light, who am I kidding, she is friends with the Dean of Law of course she is a tough nut to crack.

Once I was done creaming my body and wearing my matching black undies, I wore my uniform, I meant my white on black, ever so proudly, good thing I had taken the pain to iron all my white and black before moving in to hostel. I would definitely be crying right now if I didn't because the light had developed fault for the past two days. Wearing my black and white loud and proud, I adjusted my black shoe using my shoe shiner; shining it a little more. "Hi sis— um hi sorry, where is the bathroom?" I turned to the sound of the voice, it was Sauda, I smiled at her before responding "It's Nora Adebutu Akintoye but just call me Nora."

"Oh right! Nora, can you borrow me your shoe polish when I come back? I forgot to bring mine... Plus where is the bathroom." She asked, it was then it dawned on me. She has her towel wrapped around her slim body, her braids tucked in neatly into her shower cap, was she seriously just going to have her bath, my eyes popped out of its socket in realization but I blinked it away before responding. "Urr sure, just please return it when you are done; and the bathroom is down the hall" She smile at me in acknowledgement before finally leaving the room. I check the time on my phone and saw it was 6:15am, I better wake Skyler up, I am sure she has lectures this morning.

"Skylerrrhhh olorun iya, ode didenlee!. This is 7am already; don't you have class by 8?" I said, she immediately snapped her eyes opened in the most animated way possible. I stiffened my laugher; she looked at me her eyes still wide open as she said sharply. "Did you just say 7am? Blood of Jesus..." She jumped down from her bed with ease, her tall frame working in her favour and with the speed of light she got out of her night wear and wrapped herself in her towel, dashing out of the room, few seconds later she remembered she didn't hold her bucket, at this point I couldn't hold the laughter, I was busy laughing at her when she dashed back in to grab her bucket, bathing soap and sponge.

I just shook my head at her and continued getting ready. I purposely told her it was 7am because why not, if I didn't, I would have missed the drama she just performed. While I was busy adjusting and packing my natural hair, Sauda walked in dripping of water, did this girl bathe at all, she just left like few seconds ago, max five minutes ago now she is back. While I was starring at her through the small mirror on our study table and making finishing touches to my hair. She called my attention. "Hi umm, Nora, what lecture are we having this morning."

"Huh? Lecture! What are you talking about?" I said asking all at once before I could even stop myself. I covered my mouth when I realized I had asked the questions all at once and it kind of sounded rude. "I am sorry, I was just shocked—" I said trying to apologize if I had offended her but she just shook her head and smiled. After wiping her body clean off water she said. "We are in the same department, remember, I mentioned it yesterday, I guess you didn't put it in mind, anyway what lecture are we having this morning." I kept opening and closing my mouth, did she really...?

Whoa, I was shocked; I honestly wasn't expecting to be in the same room with another law student. I shook my head slightly snapping my head out of my shock. I began applying makeup but not too much because I didn't want it to stain my white shirt; "Umm Nora ... the umm. Thanks ." I smiled at her after passing her my shoe polish. I looked myself over one last time, satisfied with my looks, I picked up my phone to see it was fifteen minutes to seven, I then grabbed my bag and neatly arranged a few notebooks needed for lectures. I was about to step out when Skyler walked in.

"Chaaii, you people are leaving me ni?" I giggled and collected my shoe shiner from Sauda and kept it in my locker. "Hurry up Sauda, so we can leave for class together." I said instead of responding to Skyler who was now pouting at me. "What, it's not my fault you didn't wake up early." I said... she just rolled her eyes at me before going to her corner to get dressed. After few minutes of waiting, Sauda was ready and we both bade Skyler goodbye. "So what lecture do we have first" Sauda asked again as we descended the stairs. I responded promptly as we both went to wait at the bus stop close to our hostel.

We were lucky enough to find a cab heading straight for our faculty, besides everyone else in the cab were dressed in white on black so we were all heading to the faculty of law. "Ómó Charlie, we have test on legal system 304 today, shey you don read?" I turned to the source of the voice and immediately gulped; to my left hand side sat a guy probably in his mid-twenties with beards all over his face. He had a mole on the left side of his neck close to the collar of his white shirt. He was well built with his shirts tightly clinging to his muscles like a second skin, thank goodness the black trouser he was wearing wasn't like that; it was a lot freer and breathable.

"Omooo! Dubem it's unto the Lord I commit this semester oo." The supposed Charlie responded with humor laced in his voice. What were this people talking about, they were scarring the heck out of me, I kept looking back and forth between the two of them, it was quite unfortunate that I was seated in between  them while Sauda was seated in front with the driver. She was completely ignorant of the torment I was going through in the back seat as she was busy with her phone. I couldn't take it anymore I cleared my throat loudly gaining their attention and I spoke. "Uh hiii— guyss ha test— is urrr, what is the test about."

They looked at me taken aback that I interrupted them; I gave them a sheepish laugh expecting a response. After a while of awkwardness, Dubem finally responded saying. "If you are not in 300 level, then what we are saying doesn't concern you."  It was then it hit me legal system 304, code 304 for 300 level, of course I knew that. "Ihh, haha I knew that, you may carry on." I said making sure I keep my head straight. I could still feel their heated gaze on me and it made me squirm uncomfortably under their gaze. "Ómó this one burst my brain, the freshmen this time around have mind oo."

"Hmmhmmm! that was how one took one good look at me, and just assumed I was a freshmen like him too, I just burst laugh." Dubem said to Charlie and Charlie laughed in agreement, I felt humiliated but thank God it was short lived because we got to our faculty moments after. I hurried out of the cab and without looking back, I speed walked to my first class for the day. I sat at the first roll while Sauda who I didn't know was a back bencher found herself a seat at the back. The class was gradually getting filled up and once it was 8am on dot the lecturer walked in and began dictating notes.

She had previously taught this lecture before where she did a full introduction on the subject and on herself. Hence, she went straight to the matter at hand for today. "Alright class, pens down, who can tell me what they know about Treasonable Felony. Please introduce yourself to the class before you speak." I looked round the extremely quiet class, no one made an effort to speak, no one was even spearing the teacher a glance, I was shocked.

I looked at the teacher, I looked at my course mates... no one was making any effort to speak, not even the lecturer. It was really starting to get uncomfortable so I did the next right thing. I slowly but surely raised my hand, in that instant, everyone turned their heads to look at me like I was from outer space. I gulped inaudibly, wondering why everyone was looking at me like that. I finally spoke by clearing my throat first and the lecturer looked at me expectantly.

"Umm good day everyone, umm my name is Nora— umm Nora Akintoye. So according to Merriam Webster dictionary; Treasonable Felony is an offense under English law partaking of the nature of treason (as devising by over act to depose or levy war against the sovereign to compel changes of policy or to intimidate or oversee parliament) and usually involving life imprisonment rather than the death penalty." I said and waited for a response, anything at all or anyone to say I was right, but nobody spoke. For a whole minute no one spoke and I became worried, was I not right? Did I not quote the right definition?

I was worried as hell and no one was saying anything, the lecturer was even busy looking at her laptop and flipping the pages of a book, probably checked something of which I had no idea of. I just hope she was surfing the internet to see if I was correct. While I was awkwardly standing there, someone else cleared her throat and the lecturer and I looked up. I gulped looking for the source of the voice and my eyes landed on a light-skinned girl dressed in white on black as well. Her hair was done into a fox locs and she wore it into a pony tail. She didn't even spare me a glance at all as she spoke with confidence saying.

"Ma, the name is Zoe Babajide and I beg to differ, Treasonable Felony can be divided into two there is Treason and Treasonable felony, The major difference between treason and treasonable felony is the fact that while treason is punishable by death, treasonable felony is punishable by life imprisonment and—"  I coughed interrupting her statement midway. She paused and stared at me, but I ignored  her glares  and I spoke.

"The question didn't say spot the difference; it only asked what treasonable felony is." I said with my arms folded. She wore a shocked look and I smirked making sure it was evident on my face. She turned left and right; as if to check if I was talking to her, she realized I was talking to her, folded her hands and faced me squarely.

"If you are going to define something, define it right; stop using the dictionary as your basis of argument." I laughed and clapped my hands dramatically... Is this babe for real right now? "Well excuse you for not being objective. The question was define treasonable felony and I did just that, why are you now attacking me, abi you don't even know the definition of the word sef?"

She threw her head back laughing and I looked at her wondering if she had lost it in some kind of way. Once she was done with her mocking laughter, she responded with a smile one that I could see thoroughly was fake. "Oh are you still talking? Opps I forgot, just the same way you forgot that you interrupted me. I was going to define treasonable felony but you just had to interrupt me."

"Whao? Just whao, oya carry on, I am listening, define it for us." I said with my hands in akimbo as I glared at her, I was fighting the urge not to laugh, because it was obvious she didn't even know what she was talking about and she was just bluffing.

She eyed me and faced the class ready to talk but the teacher stopped her saying. "That's enough; I have had enough of your bickering. Everyone this is your take home assignment, find the difference between Treason and Treasonable felony, not more than five pages to be submitted to Nora. Nora you are now the class president, collect it and bring it to my table next week Monday, have a great week class."

She said, without any further information, she packed her things and walked out of the class leaving me dumbfounded. Slowly but surely I turned to see the whole class consisting of two hundred students glaring at me. It was at that moment I knew I was done for.

A/N

Wahala for who no study law ohh. Chia Here we see Nora And Zoe going head to head. What are you thoughts about that?

The lecturer doesn't have chills, she just turned it to an assignment for them all lol.😂But I am not surprised it's a typical lecturer movie any way.

Things are slowly picking up the pace in this book. I and can't wait of the real gbas gbos to start in this book but for the main time let try and guess

who's POV it's going to be in the next chapter ?

While you are guessing pls remember to vote, comment and share, thank you 🙏🏽