𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀- 𝑺𝑰𝑿

Hi Guy! One month no see. 😅 Pele  you see you will not be angry ooo. Any way this chapter , you see this chapter moving forward is a lot. And well I don't want to drop spoilers.

Shout out to everyone that read my books on my birthday, y'all are the real MVPs. Thank you so much for the support on this book. I see you 🤲🏽😮‍💨

Random question: have you ever confessed your felling to a boy/ girl in class/ school?

How did it go?

Give us gist?!?

With that said let's dive in  5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

                          𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙰  𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚈𝙴
                       <KORRA AKINTOYE>

It's been 5 weeks since I and Tyler had that very enraging outburst in class, and ever since then I have finally been able to handle my outburst especially with him, infact as crazy as it seems I find this strange comfort talking to him. Last night, we talked straight up into the midnight, talking about out group project of course, get your mind out of the gutter dearest reader, it's not what you think.

Anyway, as regards the project we were talking about, we were a group of 6 and I was the leader; yep, I was done pushing this leadership responsibility to someone else, and so far so good with me taking the leader and Tyler playing the assistant... he isn't so bad, the group project wasn't so bad either, we ended up getting a B+ on the project, which to me who isn't after straight A, we did a pretty decent job.

The project was about interviewing one of our lecturers, and get him to talk about a trending topic on campus. which we all worked on successfully. Of course, I made sure to keep my Insta fans updated every two weeks, especially at the last party that we all went to, I made sure to go live. "Korra jeez you and zoning out these days,"  Tyler said calling my attention and I smiled at him before responding. "Sorry about that, I was thinking of our next project."

He chuckled saying "Is it the one they have given us?, or the one they will give us in the future?, because the way you're all academic ehn someone will think you don't party."  I just laughed and shook my head at him, slightly pushing him off before he said "Oh and for the record I am glad we are really connecting out there on the stage." And for some unknown reason I blushed and not the normal unnoticeable type nope... Before I could control it, the heat rose up my cheeks 10 times higher as I said. "Yeah, you know I feel like the two of us have been connecting really well out of the stage too." If only I knew he was going to be awkward about it.

"Umm yea, sure" he said and it kinda made me regret what I was already saying. "So, I was thinking we should spend time together" I said but his response was stiffer than I expected as he chuckled saying "We've been spending lots of time together", I understood what he meant but that wasn't what I was referring too so I had to be more direct yet discreet "I mean outside of school where we are not doing a group project or studying for a test." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, he looked away from me, finally connecting the dots and a hint of blush on his fair skin. He must have finally realized because of how hard I was blushing.