𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

<TWENTY-ONE>

Surprised!!!!!

Hell yes that was the purpose. You usually i'd do a double update during the weekend but I just figure Nah. Let me hold of one chapter specially for this day. And tadaaa!!!! Hehehehehe.

Any way  This chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl her self. One of my favorite avid reader. Please give it up for, the one, the only Peejaymatt14 Peejaymatt author of in love with my therapist and many more. Soon to be undergraduates. I pary for you this day that he lord granted you access into your dream school. Guys do say a prayer for her as she turns a year older today.

Random question: what is your best Valentine day experience.  Pls share here  ?

With that said let's dive in 5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

                                𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴                           <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

𝙲𝙷𝙻𝙾𝙴  𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴
                           <CHLOE BABAJIDE>

Well when life gives you lemons, you make lemonades right? Yea, that's exactly what we were doing. No literally I and the twins were making lemonade as we talked about the latest news on campus. Skyler who was finally over her sober mood was also helping to squeeze out the water from the lemons.

In case you are wondering it's already been 1week since the incident and that is a enough time for another hot juicy topic to bloom. One even hotter and juicier than the confession of Kambili Andrews. I am just glad that come Monday I'll have Skyler back on my side, the thought of that is just relaxing.

"Oooh this news just keep getting bigger and bigger. Sharon daughter of the Dean of Law just unfollowed Jacob son of the GYM instructors." Nora announced and immediately Skyler who was happily gisting with me abandoned my side and went to cling to Nora. I chuckled at her reaction; I can't believe she is still hung up on Jacob. I'll bet she is elated that their relation is over and she can go after Jacob with no guilt. This girl sha, "Yo Skyler will you get back here... this lemons aren't going to squeeze themselves!" I said yelling from this kitchen.

She only yelled back saying "sure right after I finish reading the comment section." I chuckle and chose to ignore her instead. Since the lemons left weren't much again I chose to finish doing it myself. 30mins later Zoe walked in to assist with serving the pancakes and lemonade. "How is my favorite niece doing?" I asked Zoe while she assisted.

She just gave a brief smile before saying "finally getting along with the other children at the day care." I cooed at her in sympathy as we took the plates to the sitting room where the rest of the twins were. Sauda and Sarayuna were here as well. "Who wants pancakes?!" I yelled abruptly to get their attention on me because for some reasons they choose to ignore my presence. They immediately shut up from there sitting positions collecting their tray of pancakes and lemonade.