𝑻 𝑬 𝑵

<TEN>

Hi guyssss  and we are back to another beautiful day in the small world of O.A.U fully known as Olawole Ateredolu University.  If you got to this chapter and you are yet to see THE CHARACTER INTRODUCTION VIDEO and THE BOOK TRAILER please visit MOROTI_WRITES on IG and Check out the first two video pined to my profile. Pls remember to like comment and share as well. Oh and don't forget to follow me🥺🥺🥺🤲🏽🤲🏽🤲🏽🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am sure you all Are looking forward to the violence  I promised, oh it's coming alright but not in this chapter, yup you're going to have a little Patience for that package, hehe.
You all more that Wattpad fam, you all are the real MVPs. I just want to say thank you for spaming me with your votes and comments leting this book smash 1k reads
❤️😮‍💨🤲🏽😮‍💨❤️

Now this chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine that was once lost but now found, DerekBolton !!! famz feel so good to have you here on Wattpad, gald to have you Back man. This pace was sort of emptying with out you 🥺🥺🥺

Random question: Which is the hardest to heal from. Emotional hurt, or physical hurt?

With that said let's dive in 5...4...3...2...1!!!

🦋🦋🦋

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴<SKYLER ADEOYE>

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙾𝚈𝙴
<SKYLER ADEOYE>

"So Skyler, how have you been? You didn't really talk much in our last outing." Yep, Korra and I were heading to my hostel, The Haluya Hall of Queens
to give a proper make over to my room. I didn't know if I should be excited or worried, because in as much as I felt like the third wheel in the whole outing thing we did yesterday. I still picked up a few things; I also couldn't help the unnecessary tension that was going on between Korra and Nora. It was clear to me that there was a strain in there bond as twins although I am not sure Chloe noticed.

"Hello earth to Skyler.... Urgh don't tell me you are thinking of a boy when I am right here."Immediately she said that, my mind went to Layide, I haven't thought of him all day, which was because I was busy stressing on our matric that was a few days away. I am just glad all the tests are over and now I can focused on what is in front of me. "Ohh great; no I was not, but now that you said that, the name of a certain boy just popped in my head."

"Ooohhhh, your boyfriend..." I rolled my eyes at her, If only it were that easy or simple, I would have made Layide my boyfriend. Too bad he keeps turning down all my advances, either ways I am not giving up that easily. "Oh my goodness; so he is your boyfriend! O.m.g how lucky you are, I hope you don't break his heart though, boys can be such babies."

"Eww no, No one is breaking anybody's heart, okay. That's because I am single, single like a Pringle." She mouthed an 'o' shape as an understanding as we kept walking. We would have taken a cab but she suggested we walk, while I carried the suitcase she would need because all the things to give my room a makeover were in it. "So what were you thinking about then?"