10

𓃗

Dear, reader.

We kissed....again.

I told myself I shouldn't have kissed him then I did it again. I'm an idiot and foolish and a horrible friend.

I want to say it won't happen again but I can feel myself falling for him more everyday.

Charlie should be arriving today so I can take my mind off of Francis and Mary and.....that kiss.

Moving on. I asked mother to come but Charlie write back said she refused to go.

Maybe she did not want to be reminded of father. Maybe I will find out once I return home.

-Ophelia

𓃗

She was taken away from her writing when the one and only Francis Valos walked into her room.

"Francis!" she greeted nervously trying to hide her letter away.

The man in question looked at her strangely. "What are you trying to hide?"

"Hide something? I'm not hiding anything." the Gold girl said too quickly.

"Right, well your little brother should be arriving soon" Francis told her forgetting about whatever she was not hiding.

Ophelias eyes widened. "I thought he wouldn't be here till later?"

Francis just smiled, "I may have found a way to get him here quicker." he knew he should have feelings for any other woman apart from Mary, but he couldn't help it.

"Oh Francis. Thank you" she expressed her gratitude as she rushed forward to hug him.

The future king gladly returned her affection and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

The woman in his arms was absolutely stunning in a beautiful black dress that had long sleeves.

"Cmon" Francis whispered in her ear as he kissed her cheek then guided her outside the castle.

𓃗

"Lia!" the voice the Gold girl knows and loves, distracted her from her quiet conversation with the rest of the ladies.

Ophelia turned to see her 11 year old brother running towards her.

She walked towards him and met him half way. He jumped up on her and wrapped his legs around her waist.

"Oh I have missed you, little one" she whispered to him as she placed her hand on the back of his head.

Everyone who was around including Queen Catherine and Henry smiled at the sight of the two Gold children being reunited.

Ophelia placed her little brother down on the ground and crouch in front of him.

"I'm glad your here. Now I have rules. No sneaking off, tell me where your going first. Please, please, please be kind to everyone you meet and behave your self." she practically begged him.