50

𓃗

"Ah, Bash! Just who I was looking for!" Enzo announced once he found his older half brother out in the gardens with Kenna. "And Lady Kenna." He greeted politely.

"Your majesty." Bash sarcastically greeted and bowed while Kenna curtsied.

Enzo waved a hand in front of them, "Stop with this bowing nonsense, I'm sick of it already." The curly haired man told the pair.

"What can I do for you?" Bash asked as the three of them began walking together.

"I need your help. Ophelia's been hiding something and I can't seem to find the right moment to talk to her." Enzo explained his predicament.

"Well, is it that serious, she isn't dying is she?" Kenna questioned in concern, her and Ophelia weren't that close but it would upset her greatly if something was to happen to the new Queen.

Enzo paused in his steps, "I hope not." He muttered before moving on, "Anyway, how would you feel about helping me, it seems that Ophelia has a pull over the servants and they refuse to tell me anything."

Bash and Kenna looked towards one another, silently communicating through their eyes. Kenna's head tilted slightly and Bash turned to his younger brother and nodded his head in agreement.

"Not like I've got anything better to do anyway." He shrugged carelessly.

𓃗

"Hello Charlie."

The blonde boy jumped before turning to his older sister standing a couple steps behind him, her hands clasped together in front of her.

"H-Hi Lia." He stuttered nervously. She definitely knew.

Ophelia took another step forward, "So I've heard a little something about you. It was very interesting." Her voice was sarcastic.

Charlie audibly gulped. Yep, she definitely knew.

"I can explain, sister." He put on the best innocent look Ophelia had ever seen. But she wasn't convinced.

Seeing that Ophelia was having none of it he was about to make a run for it only to have Ophelia grab the top of his arm, not too harshly but it was strong enough for him not to break away from her grip.

"We are going to go in here and you are going to explain everything!"

Many people looked on in amusement at the siblings while some of the younger boys who were friends with Charlie shared nervous looks, hoping they weren't about to be next.

"Lia!-" Charlie tried to gain his sisters attention.

"Get in here. Now." Her tone left no room for 'buts'.

Charlie took a deep breath and began wringing his hands together nervously, something his sister did when she was younger.

"Sit down." Ophelia commanded as she sat down in her chair at the head of the table.

Charlie did as told and began telling his point of view.

𓃗