24

𓃗

Dear reader,

I have wrote home.

For the first time since Charlie left I forced myself to send a letter.

I had to let him know that father was alive, even if he doesn't see the letter mother will and maybe, just maybe, she will tell him.

I know I haven't wrote in a long time but my life has been very...chaotic as you could probably tell from the fact that my father is alive.

I'm hoping that I won't wake up and it will all be dream.

On a lighter note I've been invited by Catherine and Henry to dinner yet again but with my father this time.

I have a feeling they are up to something. I just have to wait and see what they have planned.

Until next time,
Ophelia Gold

𓃗

Closing the box that contained all of Ophelia's letters she let out a sigh as she realised that she needed to get ready.

Of course there was servants who could help but Ophelia couldn't imagine getting dressed by another person. Or having everything done for her. Thankfully she wouldn't have to experience that.

Standing up and walking over to her wardrobe she thought of Enzo, what colour would he like?

While she was thinking of her options, Ophelia heard something being slipped under the door.

The girl turned her head to see a neatly folded piece of paper under the door.

Picking up the paper she carefully unfolded it and skimmed over it.

Darling Ophelia,

If you are looking for a dress, I have yet to see you wear purple.

I will be joining you at dinner, I hope you are feeling better than you were yesterday.

Love, Enzo

It was like he had heard her thoughts....which is kind of creepy but in a romantic way.

Carefully folding the letter pack up she placed it with the other letters she had wrote herself.

Walking back towards her wardrobe, she had the perfect dress that she had yet to wear.

𓃗

Ophelia Gold was truly breathtaking in Enzo's eyes.

When she first walked into the dinning hall he couldn't tear his eyes away from the girl. The dress she had worn complimented her dark hair beautifully.

Enzo didn't believe anyone was perfect but in this moment, she was perfect.

And when she looked right at him, his heart skipped a beat. He knew he had feelings for the girl but he didn't want to be tied down by marriage and he knew most girls Ophelia's age looked to marry.