14

𓃗

"Come with me" Francis said the second he walked into Ophelias room just before the sun rose.

"What? Wh-" the dark haired girl was cut off by the blonde grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the room.

Before she knew it Francis had led her towards an abandoned corridor of the castle.

"I wanted to show you something" he said before Ophelia got the chance to question him.

"Oh?"

Francis led her towards a balcony that let you see miles away.

Ophelia was in awe of the view.

"How did you find this place." the Gold girl asked as she took the Dauphins hand.

"I've lived in this castle my whole life. You get bored with royal duties" Francis explained. He had never shown anyone this place before.

Truth be told Francis didn't bring Ophelia up here to show her the view. Well, he did but that wasn't the only reason.

"Mary asked me to have breakfast with her this morning and I'm late. But thank you for showing me this." the blues eyed girl reached up and kissed his cheek as she walked back into the main castle.

𓃗

The 3 childhood friends had been outside for breakfast. Their laughter had caught the attention of people walking around out there.

"I wasn't that bad!" Mary defended.

They had been talking about the time they taught the young queen to ride Moon. She had barely managed to get herself up on the saddle before she slipped off into mud.

"You couldn't even get yourself up!" Charlie told her while laughing his head off.

"Is that anyway to speak to your queen?" the Scottish queen questioned her 'subject'.

Ophelia had been laughing at the two before her attention was caught by Catherine and Henry arguing with each other.

"She is our claim to Englands throne. There is no one better to marry him"

"She isn't right for him. We may have a horrible marriage but our son doesn't deserve that!"

As Catherine said that she stomped away from her husband.

"Lia, can I talk to later about the wedding?" Mary asked her lady.

Ophelia turned to look at her friend. She really did not want to talk about the wedding especially since she had feelings for Francis.

But she couldn't say no to her, "Of course"

𓃗

"The wedding has been moved up" Francis told Ophelia sadly.

The dark haired girl nodded, "I heard"

Mary had told her earlier about Henry's plans to move the wedding up to be sooner.

"We should stop"

"I'll push the wedding back"

The two said at the same time as their heads snapped towards each other.