85

I woke up next to Harry cuddling close to him with a smile on my face. He is still asleep and he looks so peaceful. I am so happy to be back with him.

I am really able to enjoy it now that I decided I am going to stay with him on tour. By far the best decision I have ever made.

I feel so genuinely happy, everything is perfect.

If only me a few months ago could see this. None of that terrible heartbreak time would have had to happen. But it all worked out and I wouldn't change a thing.

Harry's eyes slowly open and his lips turn into a smile seeing me laying next to him.

"Nothing is better than this." Harry whispered in his morning voice kissing my head. I squeeze myself impossibly closer to him.

"I'm so happy." I say not able to help the smile on my face.

We spend the morning relaxing together. The feeling is different, a good different. Like a new chapter is starting. Our lives together are becoming real.

I am so happy to get to see Harry live again. I don't have to watch through a screen anymore. I get to live through it again and I am so grateful. It is one of my favorite things in the world.

I can tell on stage he is more energetic now that I am back too. Tonight starts the first of three NYC Madison Square Garden shows. Harry is especially excited for these shows. It's such an amazing accomplishment for him to sell out 3 nights in such a special arena.

I am also especially excited because I have always wanted to travel to NYC. And I know these shows are going to be great.

Harry took me to lunch at a very high scale Italian restaurant and the food did not disappoint. This place is only a place I'd dreamed of ever eating at.

We spent the afternoon shopping around New York City. It was honestly a dream come true. Walking into these high end stores and able to buy anything I wanted. I was amazed.

Harry spent way too much money on me practically buying anything I looked at which I was kind of mad at him for but of course very grateful.

Harry is helping me step out of my comfort zone in terms of clothes. I've always wanted to dress a certain way but never been able to put the outfits together or have the right place to wear them to and now I do.

"Today was a dream." I told Harry on the way back to the hotel.

"I'm so glad. I can't wait to see you rock your new outfits." He smiled to me.

"And I can't wait for you to either." Harry and I picked out some super cool clothes for me and himself.

"You really didn't have to do that, actually I'm kind of mad at you. I feel bad." I told him. Harry laughed at my response.

"Think of it as your graduation present." He teased while I scoffed at his response.

"HA HA very funny." I rolled my eyes not able to hold back my smile. "I am so very thankful for it all, Harry."

Back at the hotel Harry picked out what he wanted me to wear for each night at MSG. I'm not going to lie I'm very excited about each outfit.

Backstage was set up with such cute details for Harry that MSG set up. His reaction to it all was the sweetest, his eyes were wide and he had a big smile feeling so special and honored.

Tonight's outfit is different and I know his fans are going to be excited about it. I am too, any chance I get to see his butterfly tattoo I do not complain.