54

I met Harry backstage in his dressing room after the show.

"Great show." I said making him smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks baby." He said turning his face towards me kissing me on my lips.

He pulled me onto his lap with my legs wrapped around him. We stayed like that for a few minutes without our lips leaving each others. His fingers dig into my hips pulling me down against him grinding our centers together moving his lips down my neck. My head falls back as he sucks on the spot near my neck and shoulder meet. 

The door swings open without a warning causing up both to jump. 

"Cars waiting." 

I groaned moving off of him. "Why do you always do that?" I whined. 

"Because I miss you when I'm on stage." My cheeks turn red at his response now knowing he is thinking of me as he dances and struts around stage. 

"I missed that." He said placing his hand on my cheek moving his thumb over my smile. 

"What?" I questioned smiling bigger. 

"Your smile." He says and I fold my lips in hiding it from him. 

"Don't do that, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He says pulling me into a hug. 

"Can we talk?" His tone changes from flirty and playful to serious in a matter of seconds. 

"About?" My heart races with anticipation scared of what he is going to say next. 

"The other day, when you said you were scared. You can talk to me about that stuff. It's normal to feel scared in a relationship especially as things change. But I need you to be open with me, okay love?" His hand brushes against my cheek, his eyes full of so much love it could break me. 

"I'll try Harry but it's scary. I've never been this open or in love with someone. I'm fine now, I promise. Today was a good day. I'm happy." I lean my head resting it on his hand. 

"I know baby. And I love you so much but promise me you'll talk to me." 

"The car is waiting." I end the conversation as I see someone peak through the door. 

I wasn't lying, today was good and I am happy right now. Those thoughts are still definitely in my head but I don't know how to talk to Harry about them yet or even exactly what it is I am feeling. 

Although things got serious before we left there is still an excitement rushing through me from before. The car rides are always so torturous after shows because I can't wait to get my lips on his again. His eyes trace over me the whole ride like he is playing what he is going to do to me in his head. 

"You my love have me going insane." Harry whispers over my ear as we get out of the car pulling my back into him feeling his hardness against my back. I tremble as his warm breath reaches my skin and he soft seductive voice speaks to me. 

We wait for the elevator as Harry's eyes look like they are going to slice through me waiting to get his hands on me. 

"You're lucky there's people on this elevator right now or I might have just fucked you right here." I gasp at what he just whispered in my ear again getting a look from everyone around us.

Once in the room Harry pinned me up against the wall attaching our lips passionately. 

"I don't know what it is about you." He moans out pressing his lips to every part of my face and neck. 

"I can't get enough." He says as he tries to get his lips to every inch. 

"You turn me on while I'm on stage and there's nothing I can do about it." He slides his hands to my behind and pushes me against him circling his hips against me brushing his lips against mine.