7

I was half asleep towards the end of the movie. Grayson kissed my forehead and started to get up which woke me up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Grayson pulled his arm out from around me.

"It's okay I wasn't sleeping are you leaving?" I repositioned myself hugging onto my pillow.

"Yeah we are going to Sam's."

"Have fun." I replied sleepily. 

"I'll see you tomorrow at the lake right?"

"Yep."

"Wear that red bikini babe it makes your ass look huge." He didn't see me roll my eyes as he kissed my forehead then my lips.

"Bye Rowan." He left and I hadn't seen Charli since last night. It was now 6 pm and I walked across the hall to her room.

"Are you surviving after last night?" I asked her.

"I've only been replaying it over and over in my head. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Just think we were on our way right now yesterday." She went on and on. "so many people are reposting our picture."

"I know it's crazy." I gave in fan girling with her about our small amount of fame. "You look like death, have you even moved today?" I joked with her. 

"Post concert depression is real, all I've done is look through pictures and videos." She explained. "I can't believe you got his number. Please tell me you've been texting him all day?" Charli pressed her hands together as if she was praying.

"No." I lied.

"Ugh I thought you two were gonna fall in love." She sighed.

No way I was telling Charli I'd been texting him all day she'd freak. I hadn't texted him since Grayson got here. 

His last message read.
3:21pm
Harry
Yeah I wish we could have stayed
another day
You could have shown me around

6:08 pm
Rowan
yeah that would have been fun!
where are you now?

Headed to St Louis

you're so lucky you get to travel
everywhere

Yeah it's fun I love traveling

same i wish i could more
what's the coolest place you've been?

Probably Japan I wrote some
songs for this album there

japan is a dream trip for me!

Idk if this is weird or too forward
but would you wanna facetime?

Wait what, he wants to FaceTime?! My heart raced and I instantly got so nervous. I locked my door so Charli wouldn't come in and texted him back.

yeah :)

It popped up 

Harry would like to facetime...

"Hey Rowan." He said with a big smile.

"Hi Harry." I said smiling back still blushing.

"How was your day?"

"It was alright. How was yours?"

"Just another travel day."

"So you're on the bus right now driving to St Louis?"

"Yeah. The show is tomorrow night."

"Do you get to see much when your touring?"

"Not a whole lot. We're usually only in the city the night before and then have the next day to do some stuff and perform that night wake up and head to the next place. But there's some where there's a small break like 3 or 4 days."

We talked more about traveling and his tour. It had been close to an hour. He was so easy to talk to, the conversation flowed perfectly.

Grayson 💗 would like to FaceTime popped up on my phone.

"I'm sorry my mom is calling me." I lied.

"Okay talk tomorrow?"

"I'd like that." I blushed.