32

Harry was up and gone to an interview by the time I woke up.

There was a note on the night stand.

Good morning love,
Interview early this morning. See
you this afternoon.
- H

I laid there thinking of how lucky I was. I've been having the best time with Harry. Everything we do together is perfect. Watching him perform and just hanging out is so much fun. He really makes me so happy. I've never been so happy in my life.

I sat on my phone for a while. My instagram explore page was showing tons of Harry fan accounts. I watched the video of him singing "She's got a family in Minnesota" over and over again.

Reading some of the comments made me happy. All his fans want is to see him be happy and I think that's really cute and sweet. I also thought it was funny how they were trying to 'find' me and figure out who this girl could be. Charli always would send me things like this. It was weird feeling being included in it all in a way.

Some of the comments weren't so nice though. They weren't saying it to me exactly but it still hurt. People were saying mean things about a girl they don't even know existed. That 'the girl' is only using him for fame and money and calling her names. Others saying that no one will ever be good enough for him. And many other very rude things. But other fans quickly defended him and 'the girl'.

I'm not gonna lie it hurt a little even though no one even knew who it was and they were exactly directed to me.

Am I good enough for Harry? He could have anyone, like literally anyone and he's with me.