53

Harry and I sat in our hotel room in silence watching TV. Even though neither of us were watching it. We both had a lot on our minds.

"Rowan, what was wrong earlier?" Harry finally asked.

"It was nothing Harry, I'm fine." I lied again.

He let out a loud sigh. I didn't want to make him upset. But I also didn't know how to tell him how I felt. I rolled over and acted like I was going to sleep.

I didn't know how to tell him how I was feeling. He has so much more to worry about than my dumb feelings.

My life will be so different when classes start. He doesn't know that part of me. Like he will want to care about my school work and dumb college parties and things while he's performing huge shows and writing beautiful songs.

I'll just get in the way. 

Maybe this was all a mistake. 

I should have never met Harry. I should have let it all be. I don't deserve him.

He should be with some beautiful, flawless girl who doesn't live a completely different life than his. He could be with literally anyone he wants. Why'd he choose me?

I didn't sleep but maybe a few hours that night. Nothing could take my mind off of it.

I've been so happy recently and now I feel like it will all be taken away once I go back to school.

It was 6 in the morning and there was no way I was going to fall back asleep so I decided to go for a run. 

Crazy right? Harry probably won't even believe me. 

Harry says it helps clear his mind so I thought I'd give it a try.

It honestly did help a little but instead of thinking of everything I had been I was now only thinking of the pain I was putting myself through for going on a run with only an hour of sleep.

Harry had just opened his eyes when I got back to our hotel room. He looked at me with his cute dimpley smile.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said. I was definitely in a better mood after going on that run.

Harry opened is arms signaling for me to come lay in them.

"Where have you been and why are you all sweaty?" He said laughing at the sweat dripping from my forehead.

"I went for a run." I announced full of excitement waiting for Harry's reaction. 

"You! Went for a run?" He sat up in shock.

"I did and it really helped clear my mind."

"I'm glad now go take a shower so you can cuddle with me."