66

Back on the tour bus we hung out with the band. It was good to see them again. Even before I'd left I hadn't talked to any of them much. I'd become pretty good friends with them so it was fun to all hangout again.

We stopped for lunch at a cute drive-in diner. Normally just one person runs in and places the order and brings it all in for us. This place was so cute we all wanted to enjoy it. It really felt like we were back in the 50's. The waiters and waitresses were all dressed to the part, the decor looked like it was off a movie, and 50s music played throughout. It felt like we were in the movie 'Grease'.

We sat at a table and ordered. I had a burger, fries, and a milkshake because what else would you get at a place like this.

I quickly felt many eyes on us as soon as I stepped off the bus. Everyone else seemed to act as it was completely normal. I had only gotten off the giant tour bus right outside of the hotel with lots of security so never had the feeling of so many stares. Something I had only felt a few times. We hadn't gone anywhere super public together and it was definitely something I would be forced to get used to.

We've done a pretty good job at keeping private although fans have found my social media and are convinced we are dating. It was definitely a weird feeling having so many eyes on you.

Harry put his hand on my back and rubbed it up and down to comfort me. Even with all the eyes on us he didn't care who was watching and just wanted to make sure I was ok.

A group of girls came and asked for a picture to which he kindly agreed. He chatted with them for a few minutes. It was cute to see him interact with them and how excited they were to meet him. They reminded me of Charli. 

I stayed back and watched the interaction. Seeing their faces light up meeting their role model was the most adorable thing. Harry was so sweet and calm letting them enjoy this once in a lifetime moment for them. 

"Is that Rowan?" They asked him. You could see their hands shaking and hear their nervous giggles asking him that.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Hi." I said with a smile and small wave.

"We love you two together." They said.

I didn't know how to react to that and I quickly tensed up knowing how private Harry likes to be. Harry put his hand on my thigh under the table running his thumb back and forth.

"Yeah, she's pretty great." He said smiling at me, to which they all were in awe of.

They talked for a few more minutes before and took a picture before letting us finish our meal.

"I'm sorry, I know that's not normal." Harry said pulling me into a hug back on the bus.

"Yeah, not at all." I laughed. "But it was so cute watching you with them and seeing how much the adore you."

"Are you okay with it all? I know we haven't really been in public together that much and it definitely takes some getting used to with everyone staring and pointing."

"I'm fine, really."

"Good because I'm sure those girls have it posted every where already that they met us and whatever." He laughed. "And when I'm seen with a girl it doesn't take long to spread, especially with all the rumors already."

"Not fast at all Charli just sent me this." I laughed showing him the picture with the girls with the caption including that I was there. It was funny to me seeing everyone freak out over our relationship.