86

On the way from New York to Pennsylvania I was able to catch up with the band who have become some of my best friends. Telling stories from while I was away and they updated me on details from the shows I missed.

"I'm so glad I made this decision. I feel such a relief, like everything is right in the world." I told the girls. I could see Harry smiling to himself listening to our conversation sitting over at the other table on the bus.

"We are all just as happy. Everything does feel right, you and Harry are special." Sarah told me.

"If I hadn't I would have gone back last night and be sitting in a lecture right now." I explained.

"Well good thing you came to your senses." Elin teased.

We hung around the bus, watched a few movies until we finally arrived at the hotel. One thing I did not miss was these bus rides.

Harry and I settled in our room together. I was already in bed about to pass out before Harry threw himself on the bed attacking me with kisses.

"Don't get too comfy." He said pulling me up.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I questioned as he dragged me out into the hallway.

"Shh, follow me it'll be fun." He looked back to me with a smirk pulling me by my arm. He looks like a mischievous teenager sneaking out of his house.

He leads us sneaking down the hall and into the pool area that has the lights turned off.

"The pool is closed." I tell him.

"Exactly." He says with the same smirk as before while taking off his shirt followed by his pants leaving him naked.

"Harry what are you doing?" I question as he jumps into the pool. My face turns from worry and confusion to matching his smirk. I slip out of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear and go sit on the edge of the pool dipping my feet in. Harry swims over holding onto the edge of the pool leaning between my legs.

"What if someone sees us?" I question, Harry shrugs his shoulders as his lips still have the same look on. His hands slide up my thighs and his fingers grab my underwear slipping them off. Then grabbing at my ankles sliding me into the pool. He reaches around my back unlatching my bra before throwing it over to the rest of our clothes.

He pulls me closer attaching our lips. We swim around a bit, leaving random kisses on each other. I feel like a teenager who snuck out, in the best way possible. It felt fun and free.

We dried off and snuck back up to our room.

I don't think the smirk on Harry's face has left since we left the room. Since coming back on tour with him we haven't been able to get enough of each other. Like we've been making up for lost time. It's never enough, he always leaves me needing more.

"I can never get enough of you baby." Harry whispers over my ear like he just read my mind.

He begins circling his fingers over my swollen clit, I let out a heavy sigh as I start to shift my hips against his hand.

"I wanna taste you forever." He says over my lips before pushing a heated kiss to them. Then moving his mouth over my center. I clamp my mouth shut from letting out a moan squeezing my eyes shut.

He settles between my legs spending time kissing each of my inner thighs, sucking at the skin. He drags a long slow lick up my slit with his tongue pressed flat against me. He groans in satisfaction at the taste.

He suctions his mouth around my clit swirling his tongue in patterns. I shifts my hips against his mouth. He moans against me at the feeling.

He brings his hand up teasing my entrance before slowly slipping them in. He curls his fingers finding the most sensitive spot. "God Harry." I moan at the feeling.

"I-I can't ever get e-enough of you either." I moan in response to him earlier.

His fingers find the sweet spot and my hips jolt and I cry out arching my back. He continues sucking at my heat becoming more determined trying to get every reaction out of me.

"Say that again." He demands. I moan in response but unable to put my thoughts into words.

A whine leaves my lips when his mouth and hand pull away. My eyes open as he stands up, my mouth hung open.

He rips his pants off in one motion kicking them to the side before leaning over me.

"Say it again." He says over my lips with his hands attached to my throat applying a small amount of pressure.

"I need you, don't ever stop. I can't get enough of you baby please." I whine trying anything to get him to continue.

He thrust into me so roughly giving me no warning my breath is hitched in my throat.

"I want to feel you forever." He says pausing his motion. He swivels his hips slowly in me.

He starts thrusting into me brutally sliding in and out with ease. He groans as he pulls me back forcefully every time he thrust forward going as deep and as hard as he can.

His jaw is slack as he moans loudly throwing his head back keeping the brutal pace going. I yell out as he thrusts into me never wanting this feeling to end.

"Har-oh, god don't stop." I yell out.

"You feel so good. Does it feel good baby?" He squeezes the sides of my neck tighter. I yell out a moan back.

I peak my eyes open seeing how consumed he looks, I want that tattooed in my brain forever.

My eyes squeeze back shut as he thrust harder into me letting out a high pitched strangled moan.

"Fuck baby." He hisses out against my ear losing his rhythm as I start to clench around him. "Come for me."

His thrust become more reckless and strangles moans flee the room.

"Oh god. W-What the fuck." My whole body starts seizing before I scream out. "Harry, oh fuck Harry." My orgasm shudders through every part of my body feeling each shattering.

"Rowan holy shit." He coos out squeezing his eyes shut while he slams forward inside me rolling his hips against me before his orgasm explode.

He falls forward catching his weight on his elbows resting out sweaty foreheads together trying to catch our breaths and process what just happened.

"You my love, are going to be the death of me. I'm going to love you forever." He says over my lips before capturing them against mine. The kiss is slow and savoring.