9

I woke up way before Grayson, leaving before he woke up. I was not going to deal with that today. I was hoping for a text from Harry but I didn't get one.

I hopped in the shower and played music on my speaker. I got out and got dressed and packed for our lake day.

11:38am
Harry
Good morning pretty
girl

good morning pretty
boy
it's 11:40 it's hardly morning
still lol

Late night haha
How'd you sleep?

alright you?

Really good actually
Big plans for the day?

lake day!!

That sounds like fun

yes the best days 

Wish I could have one

wish you could come with

Me too someday maybe

Gotta go business calls 

Talk later?

yes :)

A few minutes later Emma, my best friend, walked through the door. "Rowan, oh my god!"

"I know." I shouted knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Tell me everything." She made herself comfortable on my bed ready for the story.

We do tell each other literally everything. I explained to her the whole story of the concert and meeting Harry and that I got his number. But I couldn't tell her about talking to him, not yet at least.

"I can't believe you got his number and don't think he was flirting with with you." She joked.

"Let's text him." She insisted. 

"No, we are not texting him." I held my phone tightly in my hand.

"Please." she begged.

"Absolutely not."

"You're no fun. Only you would get Harry Styles number and not text him." She pouted. "I saw your picture with him like 10,000 times my bestie is basically famous now."

We picked up some snacks and alcohol. Then we stopped at our friends house to get a few more girls then headed to Jake's lake house.

He has a huge lake house with boats, a few jet skis, paddle boards, and everything we wanted. His parents were always traveling. They didn't care what he did probably to make up for leaving him all the time. He didn't care though he always had people over and threw the best parties.

It was a really fun day with all of our friends. We tanned, boated, went tubing, and took lots of pictures.

"Wanna make him jealous?" Luke said. I was staring at Grayson flirting with other girls.

"I'm not jealous." I lied.

"Whatever Ro. Why are you even still with him? You know he's fucked more than half the girls here."