33

I decided to get off my phone, that wasn't a good thing for my mental health at all.

The hotel had a nice face mask and things so I decided to do one and sit in the hot tub on the balcony.

Jake Hall is calling you...

That's weird what would he want?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Ro."

I recognized the voice immediately.

"Grayson?"

"Yeah it's me I um-"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Please baby I miss you so much." 

"And that's your fault."

"I know. When are you coming home?"

"I don't know and when I do I'm not telling you. Grayson I'm happy now and I don't want to see you or talk to you. Goodb-"

"Can you please just give me a few minutes to talk."

"No." I ended the call. There is no an ounce of me that could listen to his voice any longer. 

After talking to him it put me in a weird mood. I hadn't even really thought about him at all since I've been here. It feels so long ago. 

It's weird how much has changed in such a short amount of time. It feels like a lifetime ago. Me a month ago seems like a completely different person from me now. 

I sat in the hot tub with a lot on my mind. I've been so happy since coming on tour with Harry. Everything has been perfect. After reading those comments and talking to Grayson my mind was going crazy. Even thinking about the good comments was a different feeling. People who don't even know me talking about me. I don't know. Once they know who I am my life will never be the same. I don't know if I want all that. There was definitely a lot on my mind.