41

"I hate to ruin this moment but we have to get on the bus." Harry stretched kissing my forehead before rolling out of bed. 

I whined and pulled the covers over my head. "Can't we just stay here forever."

"Somedays I wish, love." He agreed as he walked into the bathroom to get ready. I peaked my head out of the covers and watched him begin his morning routine. 

He splashed some water on his face before applying a few products. He looks adorable watching himself focus on applying these things to his skin. Then he starts styling his hair, which is a turn on I didn't know existing. 

I drug myself out of bed joining him in the bathroom starting my morning routine. I felt him watching me in through the mirror. Our eyes met with a smile as we brushed our teeth together. Moments like these are so sweet and are to me what help build a relationship. Small little moments together. 

Emma ❣️

how is everything

good now :)
i mean like we fought a little 
i told him everything and he was so
sweet about it

aw good!!!!

i thought he would want to break
up with me and he would hate me
i didn't know someone could be
so forgiving and caring

exactly what i tried to tell u
YOU DESERVED BETTER
and now look at youuuuu

i know i was an idiot

you said it lol

lol
he's perfect em
i've never been so happy
like i don't think i've stopped
smiling all day

ro that makes me so happy

i miss you so much 

i miss you tooooo :(

"Can I talk to you?" Harry motioned for me to meet him in the back room of the bis.

"Sure." He led me to the back room of the bus I was scared of what he was going to say. Was he still mad?

As soon has the door slid closed. He pushed me against the wall connecting our lips. The kiss was full of passion as his hands danced up the back of my shirt. 

He turned me around laying me on the bed taking his shirt off. I smiled watching him exposing his skin and tattoos. He broke my smile by putting his lips on mine. His lips moved down my body as I started breathing heavier.

"H-Harry." I breathed out.

He ignored me moving his lips lower down my chest. A small moans started to leave my mouth as images of the other night ran through my head. 

"Harry, s-stop." He still ignored me exploring my body with his lips. "Everyone," He brought he lips back up to mine cutting me off deepening the kiss. His fingers dug into my thighs as I wrapped them around his waist. 

"Harry....everyone...will...hear." Each word cut off by a kiss.

"I'm sorry." He said laying next to me. "I just can't get the other night out of my mind."