31

imessage
Charli 🤩🥝🍉🍒🌻
BROOO
OMG
IM FREAKING OUT
HE SANG CAROLINA AND
CHANGED IT TO BE ABOUT
YOU AND HE SANG OLIVIA
IM NOT OK ARE U OK LOL

Rowan
okay i'm low key freaking
out too
he sang them looking right
at me and omg
he's so cute i can't

HES IN LOVE W YOU

We made it back stage and I made eye contact with Harry and jokingly glared at him. He had the same big smirk on his face he did the whole show.

He walked over to me pretending to be casual as if nothing happened.

"Sooo how was the show?" He shrugged.

"You're such a dork." I laughed and hit his arm.

"What did I do?" He joked acting innocent.

"Don't even." I teased him back.

"Don't lie you liked it." He confidently responded.

"Okay well obviously." I couldn't stop smiling replaying it in my head.

"Just wait till he actually writes songs about you and performs them." Mitch added.

"Oh you just wait, I'll have something extra special for you." Harry winked before walking to his dressing room to change.

"Ro, can you come help me with this?" Harry peaked his head out of the door.

I walked through the door before able to get a word out Harry pushed his lips on mine. "You looked so cute dancing to my songs." He said quickly before kissing me again.

"You looked so good up there." I said against his lips, he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Our tongues played with each other as Harry's soft touch ran up my shirt causing chills throughout my body.

He moved his lips down my neck slowly down to my collar bone and back up over my ear. His hot breath made me tremble waiting for what he was about to whisper.

"It's time to go." He whispered immediately walking away to grab his things from the couch.

I scoffed at his rudeness leaving me there like that.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked innocently. I failed my attempt to act annoyed with a smile and an eye roll.

"Don't worry we'll continue back home." He smirked walking to the door.

On the way back to the hotel Harry would not keep his hands off me. Touching my thighs, stomach, whispering dirty things in my ear. It wasn't fair how easily he turns me on. 

After what felt like an hour ride of being tortured we finally arrived at the hotel. I was in a rush to get up to Harry's room but he seemed to take his sweet time, looking around the lobby, smiling and saying hello to strangers, asking the front desk worker pointless questions, and doing anything to draw this out. 

He thinks so he's funny. 

Finally I gave up and pulled him by his hand to the elevator.