instagram

Location: Raleigh, NC

liked by emma.jones and 574 others
rowanjames n carolina ootd ⚡️
15 comments

@charlijames she's gotta family in carolinaaaa

@emma.jones ROWAN OLIVIA 😍

@graysonmiller Beautiful
rowan deleted this comment

@brooke.vas so pretty ro :)

liked by charlijames and 4,653,699harrystyles Love on Tour

harrystyles Love on Tour. Raleigh, NC.
33,589 comments

@harryfan1 she's got a family in carolina
          — @harryfan2 so far away but she says i remind her of home

@harryfan3 I love youuu

@harryfan4 can't wait for my show next week!!!!!

Harry's Instagram story

"How did I not know your middle name was Olivia?" Harry asked the next morning on the bus and he started singing

"How did I not know your middle name was Olivia?" Harry asked the next morning on the bus and he started singing. "I live for you I long for you Olivia, don't let me gooo" He poked at me while singing, pulling me into a big hug as he sang don't let me go.

"Probably because Charli has never been more mad that our parents used that as my middle name instead of hers." I laughed into his chest as he swayed back and forth in the hug.

"Well I like it, Rowan Olivia" He kissed by my ear and neck and he continued to sing the lyrics to me.

"I'd hope so you wrote a song about it." I joked.

"What other secrets do I not know about you? What's my middle name?" Harry asked.

"Edward. I know a lot more about you than you think thanks to Charli." I raised my eyebrows.

We went back and forth asking random questions about each other getting to know each other more, even though it felt like we've known each other for years already. We still didn't know a lot of little things about each other.

"Do you have any pets?" He asked. "Wait I know you have a dog, I saw a picture on your instagram. What's its name?"

"Dang you really stalked my insta deep." I laughed. "His name is Oliver. I miss him."

"He's cute. Next question. When did lose your virginity?" He asked.

"Oh we're changing it up." I laughed.

"We don't have to I-" He stuttered nervously.

"No it's fine." I laughed. "I was 17. How old were you?"

"15. How many guys have you dated?"

A knock at the door distracted us from a game of questions.

"Come in" Harry said.

"We are stopping to eat now." Sarah told us.

Thank god I was not ready to talk about ex's and get into all that shit yet.

They already ordered the food and brought it on the bus. We sat upfront and hung out with everyone.

We ended up talking about our favorite throwback songs. We sang and danced along on the bus. It was a lot of fun.

Most of the songs I knew but some they started playing songs I had never heard since I'm a lot younger than all of them and my throwback songs were a lot different than theirs.

"You don't know this song." They yelled at me and continued to make fun of me.

Harry handed me the aux letting me play my version of throwback songs.
I played a few songs then of course had to play a one direction one, which eventually turned it to a 1D jam sesh.

We were all singing and dancing at the top of our lungs. It was so fun watching Harry sing and dance to his old music.

_______________________________
fav 1d songs??

some of my favs are
love you goodbye, temporary fix, what a feeling, where do broken hearts go, clouds, stockholm syndrome, happily, midnight memories, little white lies, something great, cmon cmon, and more than this

Update: LOL I have no idea about Harry and Olivia but I can't believe I wrote this a year ago and now he's dating Olivia. whether they are dating or it's pr he definitely has sang it to her.